Gravity Axe Lock

marisa

I have some combos or some gameplay which may be interesting, this is just one of them. Just someone yelled at me about do not post on 1 month thread, so I guess there's no any similar topic within 1 month about this.

Gravity Axe - Grarl

Equipment card

Increase equipped card ATK by 500, you opponent can't change his/her battle position as long this card is on the field.

Card nowadays is prone if switched defense position, unlike old cards which have a good balance of ATK and DEF.

The combo is simple, maybe some of you have already known.

Stumbling-Grarl combo.

After your opponent card switched to defense position, it can't switched again. For yourself, you can imagine a lot of deck good for of this combo.

I just used water deck. Aqua spirits, and BES Crystal Core can help me switch opponent's card battle position. Legendary Fisherman is not affected by stumbling effect which is good.

Thanks, it is up to you about the next move of this combo continuation.

As long as I used this Grarl, I found some interesting gameplay along with it.

If my opponent set a monster (faced down), it can't flip summoned by a normal mean (he/she must use card's effect). That's a good point when battling Guardian Sphinx or a deck with FLIP effect monster. For FLIP effect monster, it just means I'm safe as long I don't attack the card except with some cards which can destroy faced down monsters without flipping it up (Irou, Mystic Swordsman, Sasuke samurai).

Equipping Grarl itself to a faced up opponent card is a lock which can be used at hard times.

Archived