Recommend Anime Series

FeralSnake

I have Had Trouble finding a Good Anime Series Lately, so can anybody give me some good Animes.

Just Don't say Naruto, I HATE that show.

[align=center][spoiler=List of Watched Anime]

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

Death Note

Bleach

Digimon (Many of them)

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Dragon Ball

Dragon Ball Z

Dragon Ball GT

The First Higurashi

Gundam Seed

Gundam Seed Destiny

Gundam Wing

Haruhi Suzumiya (Don't ask how that got on to this List.)

Inuyasha

That show with the Fighting Puppets.

[/align]

The First Series of YGO (Not DM as you've seen) if you can find it subbed (It's around)' date=' Darker Than Black and YGO 5Ds. You might like Rozen Maiden too.

I might just make a topic for this sort of thing in future

[/quote']

Completely agree, Yu-Gi-Oh! Series 0 is awesome. Quite creepy in some bits even.

You seen Bleach and every Dragonball series but not Gurren Lagann? OMG! You need to watch immeadiately.

It's action packed, funny and so epic that it literally defies logic and does the impossible.

"JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!!!"

"Go Beyond The Impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's the Team Gurren way!"

"Don't believe in yourself! Believe in me, who believes in you!"

If you like DBZ and Bleach, Gurren Lagann will blow you out the water and kick your ass back in there.

Seriously, check it out.

=O I love .hack......Oh well...

Um...I have a bunch' date=' but some are kinda complicated to understand....You watch Yu Yu Hakusho? Or Soul Eater? Sure the ending of Soul Eater sucks, but besides that, it's pretty good.

[/quote']

Complicated, you my Good Man\Women, are talking to a Metal Gear Solid Fanboy, and I know an Anime cannot be more complicated, then the Metal Gear Solid Series.

Eh. Probably. I've never watched it so I don't know. Loveless is pretty complicated to me. It's like "What the hell? Those guys just got blown away by BUTTERFLIES! =O Where'd THAT come from!?" Though if you're male, you might not want to watch it....Loveless that is....

Eh. Probably. I've never watched it so I don't know. Loveless is pretty complicated to me. It's like "What the hell? Those guys just got blown away by BUTTERFLIES! =O Where'd THAT come from!?" Though if you're male' date=' you might not want to watch it....Loveless that is....

[/quote']

Metal Gear Solid is A Video Game Series, though I think it has a Manga.

School Days is an Anime that made me Go WTF.

Archived