[DISC] Snipe Hunter

Where will you put him on the banlist?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Where will you put him on the banlist?

• 2 (lol)

@pika:By that logic' date=' anything that isn't at 3 should be at 0.

[/quote']

Um unless Pika deleted her post she hasn't posted here. That or I'm blind.

But yes, side from a handful of cards if a card isn't at 3 it should be at 0.

The funny thing is, the 3/0 system puts Night Assailent as 1 because the list doesn't go "all semis and limited are banned, ROFL!!!" it takes out the combos. They aren't limiting Night Assailent, they are eliminating the second Night Assailient, so it's at 1. Same would go with Dewloren. The combo only works with 3, so you would take out the third and it would go to 2.

The list doesn't limit and semi-limit because of overpoweredness, it removes the number of cards that make an overpowered combo possible, or so I've gathered. If I'm wrong, may I be shot, buried, and laughed at by all 3/0 people D:

No, for the most part the cards on a 3/0 banlist are their because they are simply ridiculous. DAD, and JD are perfect examples. They aren't used any combo they are simply bad for the game. Yes their are cards like BUTTERFLY DAGGER – ELMA or CARD TROOPER that are only on the lists because of combos, but those are few in number.

the 3/0 list doesnt imply all cards should go at three or zero, its whether the combo should be at three or 0 for the most parts. so in the case of night assaliant by limiting it, you essentialy ban the loop (the 0 part), the same goes for card trooper and machine duplication, currently duplication gives more to the game so by limmiting trooper you ban the combo. then cards that will cause an unactseptable combo at 1 (normaly by this it means you will virtally win the game) should go at 0 (BUTTERFLY DAGGER – ELMA is an example of this because it only needs 1 of itself to loop the combo to draw exodia). and cards like dad and jd which are bad for the game should go to 0.

Archived