Let's talk about the meta, shall we?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trag Gadgets won 2 Events in japan this format' date=' and since when did Gadgets need tuners? Trag gadgets didn't suck, people just did it wrong.

[/quote']

So we are going to change deck's names just because we teched one card?

*goes to fix his Trap Hole Gadgets*

*goes to fix his Ectogadgets*

don't shoot the messenger, i didn't name it. I guess its Almost as stupid as XXXDAD. Oh wait....

Trag Gadgets won 2 Events in japan this format' date=' and since when did Gadgets need tuners? Trag gadgets didn't suck, people just did it wrong.

[/quote']

don't shoot the messenger, i didn't name it. I guess its Almost as stupid as XXXDAD. Oh wait....

Lol. or XXXSworn. oh wait...

[/quote']

Lets not forget the up and coming xxxxwing

[/quote']

Lets not forget the up and coming xxxxwing

Lightwings

Chaoswings

Destinywings

Volcanicwings

Darkblackwings?

zombiewings

Gadgetwings to be the worst.

IS LIGHTSWORN REALLY THAT MUCH OF A PROBLEM?

YES!

Just kill Judgment.

Or at least build a stronger archetype to trump it with. Tele-DAD and Lightsworn bashed heads for a long time until Konami lolRuined it with the banlist.

Wasn't the Ally of Justice series created to combat LIGHT Decks like Lightsworn?

YES!

Just kill Judgment.

Or at least build a stronger archetype to trump it with. Tele-DAD and Lightsworn bashed heads for a long time until Konami lolRuined it with the banlist.

No.

YES!

Just kill Judgment.

Wasn't the Ally of Justice series created to combat LIGHT Decks like Lightsworn?

YES!

Just kill Judgment.

No.

Yes. Lightsworn does not suck' date=' and I do not want the banlist to rape it.

[/quote']

I still like LS more than I dislike GB or BW, so I know what you mean.

Ehren and Wulf at 1 should balance them out.

YES!

Just kill Judgment.

No.

[/quote']

Wulf is a mild problem, but it's slightly balanced out by not being able to be Normal Summoned. So it's dead draw.

Ehren is powerful, but she isn't the problem for everyone, "its judgmant dwagun".

Everyone hates getting nuked, but completely forgets to use their sidedeck, and cry to Konami on how their bad decks can't beat an easily stoppable Judgment Dragon.

YES!

Just kill Judgment.

No.

[/quote']

Wulf is a mild problem, but it's slightly balanced out by not being able to be Normal Summoned. So it's dead draw.

Ehren is powerful, but she isn't the problem for everyone, "its judgmant dwagun".

Everyone hates getting nuked, but completely forgets to use their sidedeck, and cry to Konami on how their bad decks can't beat an easily stoppable Judgment Dragon.

Ehren isn't a problem at all, sure it bounces the card to your deck, but it lets the monster flip face-up if it's down. Wulf isn't a huge problem, it's cheap, but not enough to limit it.

Archived