[ 10/1/2009 ] Sony unveils new PSP Go

Death Bishop

You're so late.

Old news is old.

Wow' date=' and I was about to say so also.

The PSP Go sucks. Deal with it. It's just Sony's way of [i']attempting[/i] to implement methods for anti-piracy.

As machinima stated, "You DON'T make the changes we ask for, AND you increase the price tag by another $100. Way to go, Sony."

[align=center] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSP_Go

It certainly looks better' date=' and a lot more features, including a 16 GB hardrive, the feature to dowload TV shows, music and movies [b']for free[/b] off the PlayStation network. I can't wait to buy one.

Discuss.[/align]

I REALLY don't think they will be free and if they are it will be second rate stuff most people don't care about.

They are built for gaming are they not?

Yes they are and as a gaming system it's bad.

It's not that bad if you're someone who likes Steam or DD in general. I'm pretty sure there are many people in the demographic that Sony is aiming to sell this to that will be it and more would if it wasn't seriously overpriced.

Also I love how retailers don't want to support the PSPGO because they don't get money from software sales and some think it would have been a good idea for retailers to have some involvement in the PSPGO's software share. What are these guys smoking? The console is for people who want to be able to get a game from the comfort of their homes.

Archived