This is how you know Konami is loving Lightsworn

Skyfi

I love it. Because most people I know who run LS are douches' date=' so if they waste money it's fine with me.

[/quote']What are you talking about? Brian's not a douche. Anyway, I will get 3 Charges, and I am happy that I have a Celestia already, as LS will be 1 step closer for me.

I said most people. JD came out in Turbo pack which cut it's cost in half (it's still hovering at $100 though), I estimate making an LS deck from scratch with this new release would be like $400-500. Expensive but cheap compared to it's former cost.

True. Now if only we could get Honest re released:D.

Gold series 2010 maybe? Or turbo pack 2? o.O Keep them fingers crossed.

Who knows, we might even get it in the next SE(though I doubt that Konami would do this, but the re release of Charge sort of dissolves my doubts). And who was it that said a while beck ago that the SE's for this set will be Recharge and Wyvern?

Charge and Wyvern are being released in the ancient prophecy special edition' date=' not the stardust overdrive one (this one)

[/quote']

Proof? =/

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/5838530

That says Solar Recharge and Wyvern... not Charge of the Light Brigade =/

The proof for Charge is in the Opening Post. You responded to a post about a different SE, so I linked you proof to that.

Charge and Wyvern are being released in the ancient prophecy special edition' date=' not the stardust overdrive one (this one)

[/quote']

Proof? =/

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/5838530

That says Solar Recharge and Wyvern... not Charge of the Light Brigade =/

The proof for Charge is in the Opening Post. You responded to a post about a different SE, so I linked you proof to that.

xD Ok, I get what happened... I was replying to him because it was as though he was saying that Charge wasn't gonna be in the Overdrive one

Archived