Siding Gorz and Trapshoot in LS

Azuh

[align=justify]Talking to some person on DMU, and apparently siding Gorz is pro and adding Trapshoot to LS seems reasonable. I was saying that Trapshoot at best should be sided for LS, and who the funk sides Gorz?

Discuss.

Also. Inb4coolstorybro[/align]

Gorz is one of those monsters I feel gets its best play on Turn 1 with a Pass. You don't have to worry about DSF now, and who mains Econ, MIRITE?! So no its not a bad idea to side. Dust shoot I feel although good on its own, is not a card Id use if you aren't persuading the deck, if you know what I mean. Any time after turn 1 it could be a dead draw, and its just bad. Either you luck sack it to the top, or hope it stays on the bottom for the rest of the game.

EDIT: But in LS case, you can always mill it so you'd never draw it. A reasonable + and another okay choice.

Guest PikaPerson01

Do you always insist on having your opinions spoon fed to you' date=' or are you just incredibly insecure in your own thoughts?

[/quote']

spoon fed pwease. feed my self has become such a hassel... or were u talking to OP here?

Talking to the OP, who apparently needs a lot of other people to confirm his own thoughts in order to feel better about himself.

I Side in my Trap Dustshoot when I lost the previous round. It's pro.

And Gorz is, in my opinion, meh. People know by now that, when attacking into a clear field, the strongest monster should be the last one to attack, and that monster is in many cases stronger than Gorz, while it would also deliver the final blow.

Do you always insist on having your opinions spoon fed to you' date=' or are you just incredibly insecure in your own thoughts?

[/quote']

spoon fed pwease. feed my self has become such a hassel... or were u talking to OP here?

Talking to the OP, who apparently needs a lot of other people to confirm his own thoughts in order to feel better about himself.

Defiantly ;)

[/quote']

Defiantly ;)

Defiant acceptance? What is this world coming to?

[/quote']

Defiantly ;)

Whats the point in arguing when I know I like to be "spoon fed" of the better options in the game, then being a sheet player anyways

[/quote']

Defiantly ;)

Whats the point in arguing when I know I like to be "spoon fed" of the better options in the game, then being a s*** player anyways

DEFY THE POWER!

Archived