Anti-Synchros?

fusionfire

Question

16 answers to this question

Max that's the anime summoning for DS. In the OCG its the normal plus, but must be DARK tuner + Non Tuner (Certain type). E.G One-Hundred Eyes Dragon: 1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Fiend-Type monsters. Other than that they're your normal Synchro.

Either way both Synchro' date=' Dark Synchro and Anti-Synchro are all sommoned the same way so there really is no point in hating Anti-Synchros and loving Dark Synchros.

I make Anti-Synchros in my shop.

[/quote']

They're not though.

Synchros are summoned by adding the levels of Tuner monsters and non-Tuners.

Dark Synchros are summoned by substracting the level of a Dark Tuner from that of a non-Tuner monster.

And I have no idea how 'Anti-Synchro' monsters are summoned.

In short, the three have seperate summoning conditions; so it's very easy to love one and hate the other.

Max that's the anime summoning for DS. In the OCG its the normal plus' date=' but must be DARK tuner + Non Tuner (Certain type). E.G One-Hundred Eyes Dragon: 1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Fiend-Type monsters. Other than that they're your normal Synchro.

[/quote']

The problem with your answer is that "One-Hundred Eyes Dragon" was retooled into a normal Synchro for the card game. Dark Synchros exist only in the anime, not the OCG.

[spoiler=The Original "One-Hundred Eyes Dragon" ]

24viqmo.png

With Dark Synchro summoning conditions shown in the light grey text.

[spoiler=The Re-tooled Synchro "One-Hundred Eyes Dragon" ]

11i1hdc.jpg

Featuring Synchro Summoning conditions, NOT Dark Synchro summoning conditions.

Archived