Shiney Black "C"

Jinzo

"C" stands for "cockroach" as the "G" in the japanese stands for "gokibori" which is "cockroach" in japanese. The card is good LS is a dumb idea for this i suggest alternate uses' date=' like polaris'.

[/quote']

Holy crap their was some reason for why the name was changed.

I thought is was because of something sexual. Still doesn't explain why they made it Shiney Black and didn't leave it Black Shining though.

On Topic: It's meh.

"C" stands for "cockroach" as the "G" in the japanese stands for "gokibori" which is "cockroach" in japanese. The card is good LS is a dumb idea for this i suggest alternate uses' date=' like polaris'.

[/quote']

I thought is was because of something sexual. Still doesn't explain why they made it Shiney Black and didn't leave it Black Shining though.

The name change was probably partially censorship too as shining black "G" could be taken racially like shining black guy, or shining black gangster. Of course, both of those are terribly dumb assumptions but, dumb assumption is no excuse as it gave us Majestics. The whole fact that whatever it is is in between a fridge and an insect-type doesn't help the racial theory.Honestly shining black "C" IMO is worse; it's bad enough that people associate cards that aren't even mildly sexual with sex. For example "Big Penis Golem" is one i've heard. Shining Black "C" is just a terrible name change for obvious reasons.

[quote='zombiepromking' pid='3036832' dateline='1254023880']
"C" stands for "cockroach" as the "G" in the japanese stands for "gokibori" which is "cockroach" in japanese. The card is good LS is a dumb idea for this i suggest alternate uses, like polaris'.
[/quote]
That makes alot of sense. xD
This has a new theme song then: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljzCWK5xSo4
And it's awesome. 8)

[/quote']

The name change was probably partially censorship too as shining black "G" could be taken racially like shining black guy, or shining black gangster. Of course, both of those are terribly dumb assumptions but, dumb assumption is no excuse as it gave us Majestics. The whole fact that whatever it is is in between a fridge and an insect-type doesn't help the racial theory.Honestly shining black "C" IMO is worse; it's bad enough that people associate cards that aren't even mildly sexual with sex. For example "Big Penis Golem" is one i've heard. Shining Black "C" is just a terrible name change for obvious reasons.

an example of sexual reference with the english name is, a girl duelist can say have you seen my Shiny Black "C"? And you will take it the wrong way.

[spoiler=For those who didn't catch that]

Have you seen my shiny black "cunt"

i think shiny black c is a fine name change, it makes sence that is assuming c stands for cockroach

on the side note

(42)

(24)

1x shiney black c

2x Necro Gardna

1x dark armed dragon

1x Plaguespreader Zombie

1x Phantom of Chaos

1x gorz the emisary of darkness

2x Judgment Dragon

3x honest

2x Celestia, Lightsworn Angel