Fake Type Knights, Always Accepting!

Spirit of DMG

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, unless I missed someone, Chase is the only sergeant we have so far, so we'll need some more before anyone else gets one (Hint: pm people and ask them to be your sergeant in the knights) and if they request to be answer to one particular general, I'll put them there. and you can claim someone who doesn't request before I assign, and I'll allow it. (maybe)

Also, sure. I'll post a fake type contest in the contest section and put it up to a poll. Pm me the cards you want to use. to answer the question before its asked, no, you can't use your member card. If you want, Deustodo can host that as a separate contest.

well' date=' unless I missed someone, Chase is the only sergeant we have so far, so we'll need some more before anyone else gets one (Hint: pm people and ask them to be your sergeant in the knights) and if they request to be answer to one particular general, I'll put them there. and you can claim someone who doesn't request before I assign, and I'll allow it. (maybe)

Also, sure. I'll post a fake type contest in the contest section and put it up to a poll. Pm me the cards you want to use. to answer the question before its asked, no, you can't use your member card. If you want, Deustodo can host that as a separate contest.

[/quote']

Ok but, you must post exactly rules, like, No Inf Def or Atk, or the card must be balanced, things like that.

Archived