Stardust Assualt FTW this format?

maspe

I know doesn't seem possible but when you think about it you stardust assault out against lightsworn, they charge you negate, next turn they try to JD negate, they try to celestia you negate, they try to honest you negate.

Now for blackwings shura effect? negate, kalut effect negate armor master effect negate, vayu's effect negate etc the list goes on and on I believe Stardust assault might be the next big deck just because in this slow format getting anything negated is crippling but negating once or maybe even twice per turn you might as well scoop its so devestating

Tell me what you think about this

The only problem w/ your theory:

Your opponent can do more than 1 thing per turn :shock:

true but if you negate the right thing you cripple your opponents turn lioke negating charge what are they going to do now that they can't search and get their way out of a bad hand?

true but if you negate the right thing you cripple your opponents turn lioke negating charge what are they going to do now that they can't search and get their way out of a bad hand?

they still mill, so, it's a benefit to them. Milling be a cost, m'boi.

they still mill' date=' so, it's a benefit to them. Milling be a cost, m'boi.

[/quote']

yeah I know but still what are they going to do summon a dead garoth and attack for 1850 and then at the end phase get your 3000 beater back and then if they honest just negate again it also helps if you run the soulmn and bribe to increase the negation

[/quote']

yeah I know but still what are they going to do summon a dead garoth and attack for 1850 and then at the end phase get your 3000 beater back and then if they honest just negate again it also helps if you run the soulmn and bribe to increase the negation

*shakes head*

Nope. Mask of Restrict kills that combo completely. Are you going to tribute an SDD/AM to kill it then?

House of Adhesive Tape is better.

[/quote']

*shakes head*

Nope. Mask of Restrict kills that combo completely. Are you going to tribute an SDD/AM to kill it then?

House of Adhesive Tape is better.

No a smart SDA player would either bribe, mst, heavy or maybe even trunade or of course negate and destroy if worst comes to worst

Guest PikaPerson01

Why would you negate Charge? Let them normal summon the Lumina in their hand, bring back the Garoth they milled with Charge as a cost, let them swing for roughly a third of game?

how could you lose' date=' 3000beatstick with a negation effect thrown in, add a Marshmallon to the field and your set for protection, adding more SDAM gives a higher protection against more cards,(still waiting for Goyo Guardian AM, Black Rose Dragon AM, Junk Warrior AM, etc...)

[/quote']

You forgot Armor master AM that will be beast if they ever make it

how could you lose' date=' 3000beatstick with a negation effect thrown in, add a Marshmallon to the field and your set for protection, adding more SDAM gives a higher protection against more cards,(still waiting for Goyo Guardian AM, Black Rose Dragon AM, Junk Warrior AM, etc...)

[/quote']

You forgot Armor master AM that will be beast if they ever make it

Armor master AM would be evil but, I doubt we will get any more AM monsters.

Archived