New Additions to a 'Bad Reaction to Simochi' Deck

ReficultheFallenOneB05-JP-%3F%3F.jpg

Reficul the Fallen One

Card effects that increase your opponent's Life Points are changed to inflict the same amount as damage to your opponent.

DarkCure-JP-Anime.jpg

Dark Cure

Whenever your opponent Normal Summons, Flip Summons, or Special Summons a monster, increase your opponent's Life Points equal to half of the summoned monster's ATK.

SadisticPotion-JP-Anime.jpg

Brutal Potion

If any Effect Damage is inflicted to your opponent, increase the ATK of 1 "Reficul the Fallen One" you control by 1000 until the end of the turn.

All of these cards will be released in the GX Tag Force Evolution Game... they look not to bad... whats your word on them?

With Konami cencoring demonic and innapropriate

things on their cards' date=' it will most likely get

changed when it comes to the US.

[/quote']

thtas funny... cause thats what i was named in the anime >.<

the translated name was supposed to be Reficul, the Fallen Angel Nurse

i cant wait it will go perfectly with gardian angel joan

more like Gift Card >.<

Guardian ahs to be on your oppoennts side of the field for it to work properly though

wrong... guadian angel joan is not a "guardian" card... just has the "guardian" on her name...

i cant wait it will go perfectly with gardian angel joan

more like Gift Card >.<

Guardian ahs to be on your oppoennts side of the field for it to work properly though

wrong... guadian angel joan is not a "guardian" card... just has the "guardian" on her name...

i wasnt saying that angel joan was a guardian card... i was just shortening its name :l

i hate to say this orochi but i think they're talking about the effect if you read it you would know it changes your life points not your opponents so it wouldn't work and why would you give your opponent a 2800 atk point monster... ever

a stupid strategy man!!

you give him a monster that's stong, it so simple to play MST or dust tornado to destroy simochi and keep winning points, also you give him your strongest monster to be tribute for a tribute summon... LOL!!

really, really bad...

Archived