Gandora

Yo Gandora' date=' I'm happy for you, and I'mma let you finish; but in this meta, DAD has the best OTK.

[/quote']

remember to congratulate kanya west for u +1 post count

seriously it was locked for a reason, we dont need you constantly brining up random cards for a discussion where the most your gonna get is "good card is good". i mean whats the point if its already being discussed. also i recon your only doing this to increase your post count, which is sad in itself if that matters to you.

This card was epic in the manga and anime. It fails comparebly in the card. Still has uses i GUESS but there are way better choices

i completley agree with this. so many card look awesome on TV and have a cool art, but turn out to be a bad card to play. it's kinda useful, but i wouldn't use it. (i also don't use solemn judgment, but whatever)

Oh yeah, forgot about that one. Would Macro or Dimensional Fissure work too since Gandora has to be sent to the grave for the effect to work? It says:

This card is sent to the Graveyard at the End Phase of the turn it was Summoned.

and wouldn't that mean if it can't be sent to the grave it stays on the field? Sounds like Honest's effect to me. Dimensionhole also works for it, but I wouldn't recommend using Gandora's effect before removing it.

Archived