I didn't read this card

With most people running Lightsworns or Blackwings' date=' it hilarious when something like this happens.

Player 1: Yes I have 4 Lightsworns in my graveyard, You know what that means!

Player 2: *Activates Cloack and Dagger and calls Judgment Dragon*

Player 1: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

[/quote']

2 things:

-Player 1 is a complete idiot for declaring he has 4 monsters in his grave. You Summon JD and THEN state you have the required 4 monsters

-You can't start chains during your opponent's turn. You can only chain to.

You just chain it to whatever got him 4 LSs in his Graveyard. >_>

You can't chain it to a Normal Summon, but when your opponent activates an effect that will Summon a monster, you can chain to that effect. Only works if the monster is predetermined or if they choose the monster at activation, like with Call of the Haunted. Are there even any cards where you pick what you want to Summon at resolution? I can't think of any.

You can't chain it to a Normal Summon' date=' but when your opponent activates an effect that will Summon a monster, you can chain to that effect. Only works if the monster is predetermined or if they choose the monster at activation, like with Call of the Haunted. Are there even any cards where you pick what you want to Summon at resolution? I can't think of any.

[/quote']

If your opponent reveals 3 DARKS in their graveyard you can Mind Crush their Dark Armed Dragon because they haven't yet declared that they were summoning it.

Ya know something about this card?

It would be an advantage if all the monster cards in your opponent's deck are treated as the same monster...

Like...

"I declare.... Silfer the Sky Dragon for teh lulz"

"I summon Silfer!"

"There, your Godly friend dieded..."

and that is how this works. You'll need to know every card your opponent has. The only thing with a crappier effect is one that we have to declare an Archtype, not a name.

Ya know something about this card?

It would be an advantage if all the monster cards in your opponent's deck are treated as the same monster...

Like...

"I declare.... Silfer the Sky Dragon for teh lulz"

"I summon Silfer!"

"There' date=' your Godly friend dieded..."

and that is how this works. You'll need to know every card your opponent has. The only thing with a crappier effect is one that we have to declare an Archtype, not a name.

[/quote']

Please read the whole thread first and then turn to me and say that you have changed your opinion. Thank you.

What does that have to do with anything? Showing that they have 3 DARK monsters in their Graveyard isn't part of the effect' date=' so there's nothing to chain to. Couldn't showing you just be a bluff to make you waste your Mind Crush?

[/quote']

They never know I have mind crush.

Well, the opponent would just summon DAD, and you couldn't do anything with Mind Crush because you can't chain to the "Special Summon effect that does not start a Chain." The only thing you could do would be randomly activate Mind Crush while they have only 3 DARK monsters in the Graveyard and hope they have DAD in their hand. What you're suggesting is like trying to Mind Crush a Cyber Dragon in their hand because they currently have no monsters and you do.

OT: It seems like CaD would only ever be used if you were trying to keep the opponent from summoning a certain monster. Bottomless would be more useful if you wanted to just get the monster out of the way. I'm not sure what method is better.

The original sniper scope was way cooler. The current picture doesn't even mean anything.

With most people running Lightsworns or Blackwings' date=' it hilarious when something like this happens.

[/quote']

2 things:

-Player 1 is a complete idiot for declaring he has 4 monsters in his grave. You Summon JD and THEN state you have the required 4 monsters

can't you just randomly activate a card during the opponent's turn though, as long as the timing is correct? Such as Raigeki Break or Ring of Destruction?

Like he says, you cannot START chains during your opponent's turn, only chain to your opponent's card. If your opponent activates something, you can chain something to negate it, then chain cloak and dagger to the counter card, just like you chain reckless, so:

Opponent activates card -> you counter -> chain CaD to counter

[/quote']

2 things:

can't you just randomly activate a card during the opponent's turn though, as long as the timing is correct? Such as Raigeki Break or Ring of Destruction?

Yeah you can, but the effect of DAD saying you have to have 3 DARK monsters in your Graveyard is the Summoning condition, not a "chainable" effect. If it's already your Main Phase and the conditions are right, you have turn priority so you can Summon DAD and the opponent can't Crush anything. They could activate Mind Crush anytime before your Main Phase, specifically before the end of your Draw and Standby Phases, so you wouldn't have a chance to Summon it. Doing that would be a gamble, since just because you have 3 DARK monsters doesn't mean DAD is in your hand.

EDIT:

Like he says' date=' you cannot START chains during your opponent's turn, only chain to your opponent's card. If your opponent activates something, you can chain something to negate it, then chain cloak and dagger to the counter card, just like you chain reckless, so:

[/quote']

As long as it's not a Counter Trap. They can only be activated in response to whatever they counter, and only other Counter Traps can be activated in response to them.

EDIT:

Like he says' date=' you cannot START chains during your opponent's turn, only chain to your opponent's card. If your opponent activates something, you can chain something to negate it, then chain cloak and dagger to the counter card, just like you chain reckless, so:

[/quote']

As long as it's not a Counter Trap. They can only be activated in response to whatever they counter, and only other Counter Traps can be activated in response to them.

I know, I was thinking just a regular trap, I know you can't counter a counter trap with a regular one.

Archived