I didn't read this card

It's a lot better than it seems. You can drop the monster, or just make it to where your opponent won't summon it. This card is great when your opponent already lost the other 2 copies (If there are multiples.) and they already used their MST and Heavy/Trunade. Just from seeing threads/cards like this i'm slowly leaning toward running Core Chimair with some other Anti-Meta additions.

Nice card. Outclassed by bth though.

Very true. It's just for when you need more of those removal cards, and better in the Side Deck.

Just to name some more things, this card works well against Gold Sarcofag, Beckoning Light, Monster Reincarnation, Reinforcement of the Army, Charge of the Light Brigade, Lumina, Zombie Master, Ragigura, Failtroll, Summon Priest, Wulf, Malicious, Scapegoat, Dandylion, Fires of Doomsday, One for One, CotH, Treeborn Frog, Totem Dragon, Rescue Cat, E-Tele and decks that are built around a single card.

And some advantages this card has over BTH is that this card can actually beat LaDD/Jinzo/Balkion and, though not very notable, that it works with Treacherous Trap Hole.

With most people running Lightsworns or Blackwings, it hilarious when something like this happens.

Player 1: Yes I have 4 Lightsworns in my graveyard, You know what that means!

Player 2: *Activates Cloack and Dagger and calls Judgment Dragon*

Player 1: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

With most people running Lightsworns or Blackwings' date=' it hilarious when something like this happens.

[/quote']

Hilarious things like that happen all the time O.O

Can you chain this to a Summon?

This card must be face-up and active on the field before the declared monster is Summoned or flipped face-up. If you Chain this card’s activation to the effect of a monster that activates when that monster is Summoned or flipped face-up and declare that monster’s name' date=' it will not be removed from play.

[/quote']

It's useful but I guess' date=' it isn't.

[/quote']

That definitely makes sense.

Since there are many S/T Removal nowadays.

The problem with most Continuous s/ts is that it can result in a loss of advantage when destroyed by DAD, for example. If it's killed by MST, it's still a +0 for the opponent, which isn't a problem. The fact that this card can prevent DAD, JD, etc. from doing any damage makes this card just as playable as BTH.

With most people running Lightsworns or Blackwings' date=' it hilarious when something like this happens.

[/quote']

2 things:

-Player 1 is a complete idiot for declaring he has 4 monsters in his grave. You Summon JD and THEN state you have the required 4 monsters

-You can't start chains during your opponent's turn. You can only chain to.

Archived