3G - Stop the Synchros Alliance

Big Lez

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Youre acting like a pu**y, sry..its just like that.

If you keep on acting like that, youre gonna be bullied...for a good reason..

And your talking about weapons ...dude..you should try a therapy...

Oh yeah..if you want me to lie to you..and say hippiestuff like "Dont worry..everything will be fine"..just ask for it..

Youre acting like a pu**y, sry..its just like that.

If you keep on acting like that, youre gonna be bullied...for a good reason..

And your talking about weapons ...dude..you should try a therapy...

Oh yeah..if you want me to lie to you..and say hippiestuff like "Dont worry..everything will be fine"..just ask for it..

Hehe... we're gonna see about that me being bulled (I know most guys who go at that school and most of them I have beaten up in middle school, I was smaller than them but still)

Hehe... we're gonna see about that me being bulled (I know most guys who go at that school and most of them I have beaten up in middle school, I was smaller than them but still)

WTF-...first you said you dont know anybody..you wanted a gun..then i say, youre acting like a pussy..now you know them and you have beaten them up?... Stop talking trash...

Nutte geh mir auf der Sicht, denn dein weinerlicher Punkrap ist weiberkram wie Schwanzlecken, weiberkram wie Schlammketchen..

yeah..it was worth it :D

Lookie here, someone thinks he can offend me in german and me not understanding it, hehe...

du weist schon das ich keine nutte bin oder(im gegensatz zu dir, und ich bin kein homo um schanze zu lecken, ich hoffe jedoch das du auch keiner bist was mir etwas schwer felt um ehrlich zu sein), und was zur holle ist Punkrap?

:D YAY watching all cartoons in German language as I was little was totally worth it!

I have no idea what you just said there.

So I'll just ignore it... Oh wait.

You want a translation about the stupidity he has written?

Archived