Clouds, Snakes and THUNDER!!! Sounds like the bible

Clouds, Snakes, and THUNDER!!!

So discuss what the 3 above archetypes need to make it into the meta. Feel free to discuss anything else involving the 3 archetypes (Support,best build etc.) Personally, Clouds need a better boss monster, synchs, a "splashable" tuner that is obviously meant for clouds, and a field spell that stops their suicide and makes it rain counters. Venoms, I think, need most of the same excluding the field spell, and batterymen just need more LIGHT support.

Batterymanz can already swarm like mad. Its just, Batteryman AA is the only one who can really do damage :S

Venom cards are actually better outside of there Archtype. Due to the fact that they can be splashed into various Reptile-based decks.

Cloudians(<3) are pretty versitile. But they need a new boss monster, and some crazy Field Spell that lets them stay on the field in Defence Position.

I agree with all of you. I want clouds the most though. The synchro for them would probably be the beastliest thing you could imagine. Who honestly would've ever thought that clouds' date=' evil clouds in-fact could have some of the coolest art in the game.

This card, at least to me, says something.....

Lvl8 -WATER-

[Fairy/Synchro/Effect]

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Cloudian" monsters.

If this card is in face-up defence position' date=' destroy this card.

Once per turn, you can place 1 Fog Counter on each monster on the field. Face-down monsters at this time are flipped face-up(Flip effects are not activated). The ATK and DEF of a non-Cloudian monsters is reduced by 200 points for each Fog Counter on that monster.

You can Release this card to draw 2 cards.

2000ATK / 0DEF

[/quote']

M i doin it rite?

I agree with all of you. I want clouds the most though. The synchro for them would probably be the beastliest thing you could imagine. Who honestly would've ever thought that clouds' date=' evil clouds in-fact could have some of the coolest art in the game.

Lvl8 -WATER-

[Fairy/Synchro/Effect]

Once per turn, you can place 1 Fog Counter on each monster on the field. Face-down monsters at this time are flipped face-up(Flip effects are not activated). The ATK and DEF of a non-Cloudian monsters is reduced by 200 points for each Fog Counter on that monster.

2000ATK / 0DEF

[/quote']

M i doin it rite?

I'd say so. Though the random "tribute-for-draw" effect is just not cloud-like. I say maybe replace it with "Once per turn, you can tribute 1 'Cloudian' monster (Excluding this card.) you control to place Fog Counters on any card equal to the level of the Tributed monster. Your opponent draws 1 card if any battle damage exceeding 1000 is inflicted in the During the End Phase of the turn as that this effect is activated."

In keeping with the biblical theme' date=' they'd need a miracle. They won't get one. Except for maybe Batterymen, but even they're a stretch and'd need a godsend.

[/quote']

I agree. But, konami could at least make some cards to bring clouds back into the locals and just-for-fun stuff.

Lvl8 -WATER-

[Fairy/Synchro/Effect]

2000ATK / 0DEF

[/quote']

M i doin it rite?

I'd say so. Though the random "tribute-for-draw" effect is just not cloud-like. I say maybe replace it with "Once per turn, you can tribute 1 'Cloudian' monster (Excluding this card.) you control to place Fog Counters on any card equal to the level of the Tributed monster. Your opponent draws 1 card if any battle damage exceeding 1000 is inflicted in the During the End Phase of the turn as that this effect is activated."

Do Cloudians REALLY need an effect that benefits the Opponent?

And as it is, the majority of Cloudian cards need Light of Intervention anyway >___>

(well, if you plan on placing counters on the Opponent's monsters that is)

Lvl8 -WATER-

[Fairy/Synchro/Effect]

2000ATK / 0DEF

[/quote']

M i doin it rite?

Do Cloudians REALLY need an effect that benefits the Opponent?

And as it is, the majority of Cloudian cards need Light of Intervention anyway >___>

(well, if you plan on placing counters on the Opponent's monsters that is)

Not in all respects. Though i feel the effect could be really devastating. Meh, it needs more work in order for me to feel like it belongs with the cloudians.

Archived