Draw Engines

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arcane barrier and apprentice magician engine (So there's two engines here although A barrier isn't so good...)

this one is actually pretty wicked.

you can get a +2 out of it if done right, and if A barrier doesn't get killed, (of course, you also should have citadel to catch them if that happens.)

Is a deck with no draw engine is bad in this meta?

It won't really be fast enough

Though I think there are a few decks

*coughgladscough*

And you could kinda say BW since there main thinning power comes from BWW

GB Resprite would like a word with you.

Most GB players don't main Respite.

I main 1, its sexy when you draw into Fish Dude and Lizard Dude.

So instead of drawing one dead card you like having 2 dead cards? :/ Respite is too dead a card to be played imo.

In the right deck, it can almost never be a dead draw. That applies most of the times to me.

Being Recyclable is also a key factor in it's playability. If you happen to have no glads in your hand, you can always drop it for Summon Priest and add it back later with Equeste.

Draw engine can be replaced with searchers' date=' tutors and floaters and still be good. Examples of this can be Glad beasts, gadgets, volcanic monarchs, etc...

Though obv if you can put a draw engine into any of those they can become a lot better, except probably gadgets cause you'd probably just end up drawing them all over again.

[/quote']

Why would gadgets need to draw cards anyway?

Draw engine can be replaced with searchers' date=' tutors and floaters and still be good. Examples of this can be Glad beasts, gadgets, volcanic monarchs, etc...

Though obv if you can put a draw engine into any of those they can become a lot better, except probably gadgets cause you'd probably just end up drawing them all over again.

[/quote']

Why would gadgets need to draw cards anyway?

Because gadgets only draw power is themselves. That's not such a great thing.

Neospacian draw power anyone?

Lol' date=' a deck running them as an engine did pretty well last SJC.

And I love Super Rejuvenation. I've never used it, because I don't play Hopeless Dragon, and its not even normally fit into the deck anyways, but it's the type of card that's just begging to be played.

[/quote']

It did "pretty well"? How would you know that, when it was featured tey were only on round 3...

Archived