3 Toon Tables into toon cannon

Draw

allure of darkness, remove toon cannon

broken bamboo sword

golden bamboo sword

golden bamboo sword

draw

hand destruction

spell power grasp giving counter to library and searching another spell power grasp

Draw

Golden Bamboo sword

Terraforming into citidel

hand destruction discarding dead spell power grasp and citidel

Draw

Allure, removing krebons

Dark World dealings discarding broww and draw

Set 3 magical explosions

Synchro into tempest magician

Discard whole hand and burn for game

If it isn't enough for game then draw phase > explosion for game

Draw engine = cards that actually let you draw cards, not that just let you filter your hand. D Draw, allure, trade in, convert contact are all hand filter engines. Draw engines actually increase hand size and that's something fairly hard to to in yugioh.

Draw engines actually increase hand size and that's something fairly hard to to in yugioh.

Basically all cards that give anything more than a +0 involving drawing have been banned' date=' therefore, your statement is no longer correct. The only one left is Reckless Greed x3 and that's barly a +1. Care to try again? Allure, D-Draw and Trade-In are hand filters, but they also [i']draw cards from the deck[/i] and decrease the deck size so you have a better chance of drawing what you need. The only thing a draw engine is made to do is to draw cards from your deck outside of the Draw Phase, hence why Allure, Trade-In, and D-Draw are considered Draw engines

This topic needs more Toon Table of Contests.

Pretty f***ing awesome in Spell Counters decks.

True' date=' very true. And with either BETD or Toon Cannon Soldier, you can combine with Trade-In and Allure respectively.

Of course, what about:

Broken Bamboo Sword + Golden Bamboo Sword? Anyone use that?

[/quote']

Tempest Magician =D

Draw engines actually increase hand size and that's something fairly hard to to in yugioh.

Basically all cards that give anything more than a +0 involving drawing have been banned' date=' therefore, your statement is no longer correct. The only one left is Reckless Greed x3 and that's barly a +1. Care to try again? Allure, D-Draw and Trade-In are hand filters, but they also [i']draw cards from the deck[/i] and decrease the deck size so you have a better chance of drawing what you need. The only thing a draw engine is made to do is to draw cards from your deck outside of the Draw Phase, hence why Allure, Trade-In, and D-Draw are considered Draw engines

Draw engines have been about longer than yugioh, so their use in yugioh has no bearing on the meaning. Therefore I'm not going to try again :P

Epic Draw Engine:

Bistro Butcher

Recruiter

Creature Swap

Is a deck with no draw engine is bad in this meta?

Draw engine can be replaced with searchers, tutors and floaters and still be good. Examples of this can be Glad beasts, gadgets, volcanic monarchs, etc...

Though obv if you can put a draw engine into any of those they can become a lot better, except probably gadgets cause you'd probably just end up drawing them all over again.

Archived