-Stardust Overdrive sneak peek build?-

hello,

I'm kind of new to the YCM forums, and perhaps this is the wrong place to post this but, what kind of deck build would be suitable for the SOVR sneak peek? I've checked the OCG list at the wiki, and there seems to be a lot of good gemini support IMO, so I thought of using that.

however, there's also the fact that there'll be 20 extra cards on the TCG release, so I don't really know what would be a good build.

any opinions on it?

Random Beatdown.

This wins every sneak peek.

^This^

Depending on your luck' date=' you usually just end up going with a generic lolequip/beatdown deck.

Seriously, I was owning people with freakin' Cold Enchanter at the Duelist Genesis Sneak Preview

but at Ancient Prophecy I pretty much just traded some crap to get 3 cpies of Darksea Rescue. I swear, I had managed to get like the [i']ONLY[/i] 3 copies of it in the whole freakin' place >___>

But hey, I'm happy that I got them <3

with beatdown' date=' go with whatever is easiest to summon and has highest ATK.

with stall, use every card you can conceivably use and stall their deck to shreds.

[/quote']

^This, again^

Guest PikaPerson01

The one with D-Hero Defender was ****ing hilarious. 2700 defense, and opponent without fissure of lightning or smashing or anything good, opponent would always deck out.

Archived