The Shining Darkness

Or the kanji actually means Black Feather Dragon. >_> As you can tell' date=' there is a clear difference between Gale's name (BF - Gale the Whirlwind) and Black Feather Dragon.

By the way, the kanji comes from Shriek and not Wikia. Last time I checked, Shriek was credible.

[/quote']

Since when can you Copy an paste from Shriek?

Also, notice how Shriek translates it to "Blackfeather Dragon", but the Kanjin translates to "Black Feather Dragon." A typo? or simply more prof that leaked information, regardless from who, is still unreliable.

I rest my case.

Call me blind, But I don't see LIAR anywhere in there. However... I do remember saying that...

That's just it, I don't, however im not going to rule the possibility out.

All im asking is that you don't slander me wrongfully, regardless of your position. Its shows no integrity and just rude to boot.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not the context; its how you interpreted it. There is a difference. Unreliable is just that; means not so dependable... its completely different than a lie. If you can understand Context; surely you can distinguish between the two.

Eh, no. It is the context. You called Shriek a liar, straight out. You think his information is invalid because you want this to be a Blackwing for some unfathomable reason. If you didn't, you wouldn't be making this argument.

And also:

http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=unreliable

Im just going to ignore you now because your not being factual. Your just here to slander; and its annoying. You use the word context loosely so that you can get away with placing words in my mouth. Very childish, immature, and shows no integrity of your character.

http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=context&sub=Search+WordNet&o2=&o0=1&o7=&o5=&o1=1&o6=&o4=&o3=&h=0000

discourse that surrounds a language unit and helps to determine its interpretation

Discourse... basically meaning to "add to" or extend. And interpretation... basically what you think something to be because it wasn't made obvious.

TL;DR: Im going to ignore you because your another word twister that I find super annoying.

This Dragon isn't a Blackwing' date=' it doesn't have BF(ブラックフェザー) in its name. Its name is マシンナーズ・フォートレス. We have another Frog the Jam situation... well not really, but yeah.

This should get rid of most of the Blackwing comments.

[/quote']

Black Rose Dragon supports plants.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Alright, this has gotten stupid. We don't know anything new since we first found out this information. I'm locking this. I might unlock it if and when we get new information.

Archived