The Shining Darkness

well crow did defeat a dark signer didn't he >.>

So? He's a f*cking bird freak! He's probably a bird in disguise' date=' he's f*cking Vayu in a human costume!

And plus!

No he didn't Yusei defeated Goodwin and suddenly the f*cking mark is transfered to that bird brain >_>

[/quote']

So I hear u don't like Blackwingz + Greiger doesn't count?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So? He's a f*cking bird freak! He's probably a bird in disguise' date=' he's f*cking Vayu in a human costume!

And plus!

No he didn't Yusei defeated Goodwin and suddenly the f*cking mark is transfered to that bird brain >_>

[/quote']

So I hear u don't like Blackwingz

Well I have a crappy Blackwingz deck, so yeah! You heard right!

And plus!

[/quote']

Crow defeated Boomer (which was a crappy filler, they just dumped boomer in the story, but he still counts as a Dark Signer)

Are you by any chance one of those Rua Fans O_o?

I like Crow as the fifth signer, I just would have liked it better if he was the head (and birthmarks actually stayed where they belonged)... I didn't actually like Yusei getting the head and Crow the tail. Yusei already had the tail and demonstrated that it didn't matter. Also, Crow's Deck is the most powerful out of the 5.... ^-^"

I'm not a crow fan, but above is my opinion....

They haven't even finished with Absolute Powerforce's list and they are already showing us this without any real content yet? 0_o"

And plus!

[/quote']

Crow defeated Boomer (which was a crappy filler, they just dumped boomer in the story, but he still counts as a Dark Signer)

Are you by any chance one of those Rua Fans O_o?

I like Crow as the fifth signer, I just would have liked it better if he was the head (and birthmarks actually stayed where they belonged)... I didn't actually like Yusei getting the head and Crow the tail. Yusei already had the tail and demonstrated that it didn't matter. Also, Crow's Deck is the most powerful out of the 5.... ^-^"

I'm not a crow fan, but above is my opinion....

They haven't even finished with Absolute Powerforce's list and they are already showing us this without any real content yet? 0_o"

As a matter of fact I am ;)

• 2 weeks later...

theshining.png

Also' date=' in the picture of the so called box of "Shining Darkness", it clearly says Absolute Powerforce.

[/quote']

WTF? Are you sure you're looking at the right thing?

Cause that says "Shining Darkness" and that has Savior Demon Dragon

NOT Black Feather Dragon >_>

theshining.png

Also' date=' in the picture of the so called box of "Shining Darkness", it clearly says Absolute Powerforce.

[/quote']

WTF? Are you sure you're looking at the right thing?

Cause that says "Shining Darkness" and that has Savior Demon Dragon

NOT Black Feather Dragon >_>

err.. guys its in printing progress and their using the Absolute powerforce just as a simple template for it >.>

Black Feather Dragon will not count as a Blackwing monster at all, since THE JAPANESE NAME IS DIFFERENT. You will not be able to summon Gale or Bora while you have a Black Feather Dragon up, unless you have another Blackwing out. It will not be called "Blackwing Dragon" upon release.

Black Feather Dragon will not count as a Blackwing monster at all

because in Japan' date=' the blackwings aren't called Black Feathers.

owait.....

[/quote']

Exactly.

BF-疾風のゲイル

ブラックフェザー・ドラゴン

You might notice a slight difference in the formatting of the two. BF stands for Black Feather, if you couldn't tell, as in the archetype.

Keep this in mind. There is no photo of Black Feather dragon yet, and LOLwikia is created by people who do things the easy way. I just used a translator for both examples you gave me, and the translation of BFD is too perfect, my guess whoever created the page simply copy and pasted the translation. Gale is not so perfect.

TL;DR: lets just wait until the card is printed.

[spoiler=proof]

1. http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u315/xero_control/proof-2.jpg

2. http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u315/xero_control/proof2.jpg

Or the kanji actually means Black Feather Dragon. >_> As you can tell, there is a clear difference between Gale's name (BF - Gale the Whirlwind) and Black Feather Dragon.

By the way, the kanji comes from Shriek and not Wikia. Last time I checked, Shriek was credible.

Or the kanji actually means Black Feather Dragon. >_> As you can tell' date=' there is a clear difference between Gale's name (BF - Gale the Whirlwind) and Black Feather Dragon.

By the way, the kanji comes from Shriek and not Wikia. Last time I checked, Shriek was credible.

[/quote']

Since when can you Copy an paste from Shriek?

Also, notice how Shriek translates it to "Blackfeather Dragon", but the Kanjin translates to "Black Feather Dragon." A typo? or simply more prof that leaked information, regardless from who, is still unreliable.

Or the kanji actually means Black Feather Dragon. >_> As you can tell' date=' there is a clear difference between Gale's name (BF - Gale the Whirlwind) and Black Feather Dragon.

[/quote']

Also, notice how Shriek translates it to "Blackfeather Dragon", but the Kanjin translates to "Black Feather Dragon." A typo? or simply more prof that leaked information, regardless from who, is still unreliable.

Does it matter if it can be copied and pasted or not? I admit that I copied the kanji from Wikia, but it is still identical to Shriek's kanji, and if I know my kanji right - which I don't - the name is actually Blackfeather Dragon.

That proves my point even more: Blackfeather Dragon is not a BF monster.

[/quote']

Does it matter if it can be copied and pasted or not? I admit that I copied the kanji from Wikia, but it is still identical to Shriek's kanji, and if I know my kanji right - which I don't - the name is actually Blackfeather Dragon.

Have you seen the card yet? If the answer is still "no" by the time you finish reading this sentence, then answer this question.

"How do you really know yet?"

[/quote']

Have you seen the card yet? If the answer is still "no" by the time you finish reading this sentence, then answer this question.

How do you know it is a BF monster? Since we don't have any information on the card's name (other than the name itself, which you won't accept because it would mean you were wrong from the start) we will have to look at probability. Last time I checked, there are many many more non-BF cards in the game than there are BF cards. So, Blackfeather Dragon is most likely to be a non-BF card.

[/quote']

How do you know it is a BF monster?

That's just it, I don't, however im not going to rule the possibility out. Your using your own deductive reasoning to prove it is not, however im using my own deductive reasoning to prove it is.

Clashing opinions is all that's going on here; nothing more.

[/quote']

I bet it's to stop people thinking it's a Blackwing monster.

You two. There is also the possibility that it isn't even the fifth Dragon (in my opinion' date=' most likely) meaning, it could go either way, so you can stop arguing over who gets the lucky guess right until we actually see it..

[/quote']

Our argument was not at all about whether BFD is the Fifth Dragon or not: It was about it's BF-status. I say it isn't a BF, since the name says that it isn't, and Nate said that it was a BF, since SHRIEK IS A LIAR.

You two. There is also the possibility that it isn't even the fifth Dragon (in my opinion' date=' most likely) meaning, it could go either way, so you can stop arguing over who gets the lucky guess right until we actually see it..

[/quote']

Our argument was not at all about whether BFD is the Fifth Dragon or not: It was about it's BF-status. I say it isn't a BF, since the name says that it isn't, and Nate said that it was a BF, since SHRIEK IS A LIAR.

Don't be ignorant. I never said such things.

[/quote']

Don't be ignorant. I never said such things.

[/quote']

I rest my case.

Archived