Tutorial Request Thread

Tkill93

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

how do you make your own tread

You need to got to www.forum.yugiohcardmaker.net Next click a topic' date=' then at the top of the screen it will say New topic. Click there and then create your thread.[hr']

dunt think this has been requested before. but i can't find a tut for it' date=' so...

can someone please make a TUTORIAL tutorial? i mean, make a tutorial on how to make a tutorial. those cool, professional-looking ones. i think ALTAIR or HIOCO might be able to do it...

[/quote']

When you are on a screen and you want to make it show in your tut, click Prt Scr while the screen is open. Next paste it on paint or something, then save it. Lastly, upload it on tinypic, photobucket, or imageshack.

i really need help with the shop i have' date=' i use spoilers but i can't put spoilers in spoilers like ive seen in other shops

[/quote']

[spoiler=Here is how you do it][spoiler=You'll see a code][spoiler=Use it to your advantage][spoiler=Ready?][spoiler=Here we go...]

[spoiler=Here is how you do it][spoiler=You'll see a code][spoiler=Use it to your advantage][spoiler=Ready?][spoiler=Here we go...][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

I need a Good Tut for Sig making On GIMP and a Tut onto Making holo sheets' date=' Not holoing.

[/quote']

there can't be a tut on that. Anything can be a holo sheet. Just do some effects and stuff onto a canvas and use it has one.

I need ms paint tutorials on dark synchros' date=' holos, secret rares, ultimate rares, and a totorial on printing the cards for play with my friends.

[/quote']

Paint is bad for those.

• 3 weeks later...

I need an animation tut to work with the gimp 2 and sprite sheets.

I can help you with that if you PM me.

I need a sig tut that is more advanced than beginner (Tkill's old tut) and less advanced than most of the ones in the tut section. Also, for GIMP, preferably 2.6

Archived