Tutorial Request Thread

Tkill93

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need a guide on how to change the Frame color of a card (Synchros/White - Fusions/Purple, etc) on GIMP. I think I did it once..but it's one of those expiriments that never produced the same result ever again. Can anyone help? I'm trying to create a new Card Type so EPIC........it needs a new color > : )

Okay for example, i want to make my cards like this:

judgementdragon.jpg

Thats a card MADE by someone. Can you see the text it has, it hits the border, and if you put this effect on YCM the site, it gets shrinked alot, it looks so unreal that way. This Judgment Dragon has his text hit the borders of the textbox, thats what i want, and the text isn't shrinked to much. He/she did it with the Card maker program, but i can't download it because of the site freetown, it gives me a donate error, so i thought, i can try it on Photoshop. But i need the right fonts, i need to know how i make it hit the borders, and i need to make it so it won't shrink. Thats what i want. I've been looking to do this for 3 days now, i'm trying to download the card maker program, doesn't work. No tuts on how to make the text like this, and no1 seems to care, and just ignore me. Fine, but i keep searching and asking till i get what i want :P

Archived