Stardust Force - I can haz mah sixth star. But nobody cares about Oleonz. </3

~Oleon~

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to interrupt you two, but I need to ask something.

I've figured out two ways to make a Big Saturn deck, but I don't know which one would be more consistent. So, I need opinions. Which sounds better?

Mausolem + The Big Saturn

OR

Machina Saturn

Oh btw' date=' I seriously do not see a NPG. Try switching to 'View 50 posts per page', it'll reduce the NPG significantly.[/quote']

Already suggested that. Found out that 50 posts also increases the page glitch.

Worse? I never knew.

If you seriously demand a remake, I can't stop you. But your 'taking over other clubs in post count' spree would end. I bet Oleon will be pissed at that.

It goes to like 20 posts before it ends ;/

I don't see why he be so pissed anyway. A 2nd club proves just how much we've posted.

...Guys, I don't think we're getting a remake just yet.

I looked over Leon's post to see if he left YCM, but apparently, he just left for the week. >_>

So, no remake until around the 27th. We can't do anything without at least hearing his thoughts.

Okay we should wait and hear what he has to say but i do think a Remake is in order since there is a Constant Glitch and even if a Remake is done nothing will possibly Change Oleon will still be Leader, all the other Co-Leaders will still be at their Positions the only thing that will CHange is that it will be faster since we won't have like 1000 Pages and 20000 Posts. So yeah, i vote for a Remake.

The glitch is caused when someone deletes a post. Sometimes the glitch won't activate until much later' date=' even months after a post is deleted it can occur. So as long no one deletes posts, the NPG shouldn't activate.[/quote']

lolno

The reason is because a thread gets too big. Dunno why.

Okay 973 is here but seriously we need a Remake because yes the Glitch appears when a Thread becomes to big and as you can see this Thread has become pretty big.(973 Pages.)Anyway the Purpose of Creating a new Thread is to avoid the Glitch until the Thread becomes too big again and by then maybe YCMaker will fix the Problem. That is why we need a Remake.

Okay 973 is here but seriously we need a Remake because yes the Glitch appears when a Thread becomes to big and as you can see this Thread has become pretty big.(973 Pages.)Anyway the Purpose of Creating a new Thread is to avoid the Glitch until the Thread becomes too big again and by then maybe YCMaker will fix the Problem. That is why we need a Remake.

Thank you for being smart, even though your grammar sucks.

Right, I've come to a decision guys.

If we get stuck, I would be fully willing to have a talk with Flame Dragon about having a remake stuck, and this one taken down.

How about it, I'm in a good mood right now and it will probably change soon. Make use of it whilst you can.

Hey Oleon' date=' welcome back and Lily, i know my Grammar Sucks, my Teacher wasn't exactly the Best Teacher in the Universe since more than Half of the time on Class she talked on her Cellphone.

[/quote']

Thanks.

And sure, blame the teacher. :l

Archived