Help with meta

I play in a local shop, with average gamers who are on a budget. recently a group of people have joined our tournaments on saturdays. the problem is that they net deck, and have way too much money to spend. The most common decks used are "Blackwing", "Glad Beasts", "various monarchs", and "perfect circle zombies". does anyone have any advice on how I can compete with these decks. I can aquire almost any card so don't worry about cost. I just dislike when people copy deck strategies, and then beat up on hobby players.

I play in a local shop' date=' with average gamers who are on a budget. recently a group of people have joined our tournaments on saturdays. the problem is that they net deck, and have way too much money to spend. The most common decks used are "Blackwing", "Glad Beasts", "various monarchs", and "perfect circle zombies". does anyone have any advice on how I can compete with these decks. I can aquire almost any card so don't worry about cost. I just dislike when people copy deck strategies, and then beat up on hobby players.

[/quote']

sounds like you have the same problem i do, only at my locals its Blackwing, Glads, and LS.

the only advice i can offer you is if u pride on not netdecking like i do, just build something that has consistency that wont be severly damaged by their strategies. maybe you could try deck destruction, if ur fast enough not even LS can get out of that mess.

Deck destruction would only be a bad idea against zombies, so all you'd need is to side in cards that prevent graveyard control like necrovalley or meatlsilver armor. pirfect circle monarchs are typically removal monarchs if im correct, so imperial iron wall, or mask of restrict if theyre not. >.>

Just some suggestions, good luck!

Archived