DISC: Dark Rabbit

Wow' date=' that card is going to be in the limited/forbidden area pretty quickly.

And Dark Rabbit is awesome too, even though in this age of YGO! he can't do anything.

[/quote']

What card will be lmited/forbidden?

And, if you read some earlier post, there is a Dark Rabbit OTK.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow' date=' that card is going to be in the limited/forbidden area pretty quickly.

And Dark Rabbit is awesome too, even though in this age of YGO! he can't do anything.

[/quote']

Shine Palace. It seems like the type of card that will be at least semi-limited.

[/quote']

Shine Palace. It seems like the type of card that will be at least semi-limited.

PegasusLOLYCM.png

I have nothing more to say.

[/quote']

By this logic, Axe of Despair should be banned.

[/quote']

In my logic, yes, I seriously think it's cheap. You can just draw a card to boost a monster's ATK by 1000 easily! Cards get forbidden because they can make big changes in the duels by just using 1 card and no strategy(fissure, dark hole, etc.). Axe of Despair seems like it.

[/quote']

In my logic, yes, I seriously think it's cheap. You can just draw a card to boost a monster's ATK by 1000 easily! Cards get forbidden because they can make big changes in the duels by just using 1 card and no strategy(fissure, dark hole, etc.). Axe of Despair seems like it.

lolNO

[/quote']

lolNO

Agreed in full.

1000 isn't much of a boost when field destruction is the name of the of the game. Especially if you have to TRIBUTE A MANSTAR to retrieve it AND it wastes a draw. Let's put it this way: when 1000 + 0 can beatstick over DAD Axe should be banned.

Don't get started on DAD either. Sure, he's a game-changing god, but hey! Guess what? He's at one and he's got a decent enough draw-back. Cards are only truly ban-worthy when they're a game-changer in a random deck, OR if they're just too good with a specific build.

[/quote']

lolNO

Agreed in full.

1000 isn't much of a boost when field destruction is the name of the of the game. Especially if you have to TRIBUTE A MANSTAR to retrieve it AND it wastes a draw. Let's put it this way: when 1000 + 0 can beatstick over DAD Axe should be banned.

Don't get started on DAD either. Sure, he's a game-changing god, but hey! Guess what? He's at one and he's got a decent enough draw-back. Cards are only truly ban-worthy when they're a game-changer in a random deck, OR if they're just too good with a specific build.

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR KIDDING!!!!!

Guest PikaPerson01

In my logic' date=' yes, I seriously think it's cheap. You can just draw a card to boost a monster's ATK by 1000 easily! Cards get forbidden because they can make big changes in the duels by just using 1 card and no strategy(fissure, dark hole, etc.). Axe of Despair seems like it.[/quote']

Hardy har har.

[/quote']

lolNO

Agreed in full.

I know DAD is rape out the ass, but this meta needs another boss monster that isn't JD. If i had to choose between which monster needs the ban-hammer first i'd say JD. ESPECIALLY because, he can be very easily summoned, and he's a f[:x]cking demise with 600 more ATK and 1000 less for an LP cost.

[/quote']

lolNO

Agreed in full.

I know DAD is rape out the ass, but this meta needs another boss monster that isn't JD. If i had to choose between which monster needs the ban-hammer first i'd say JD. ESPECIALLY because, he can be very easily summoned, and he's a f[:x]cking demise with 600 more ATK and 1000 less for an LP cost.

Thank goodness you stopped arguing with me!

[/quote']

lolNO

Agreed in full.

I can change that ^^

Why the hell would you think Shine Palace would be banned?

[/quote']

lolNO

Agreed in full.

I still stand my ground on my argument though.

[/quote']

lolNO

Agreed in full.

I can change that ^^

Why the hell would you think Shine Palace would be banned?

Even though it has the drawback I used to think that +700 was too much(yesterday as used to)

[/quote']

lolNO

Agreed in full.

Blah blah blah I got raped by Judgment Dragon etc.

Use a side deck, run JD, or quit playing.

Dark Armed is worse in my opinion. He can be in almost any deck, while you know Lightsworn has JD unless they are running Poorsworn, which means you know what to expect.

Dark Armed jumps out of the sky even when there are 3 Kuribohs sitting in the graveyard or you run over 3 Mystic Tomatos, and yells "DIDN'T EXPECT ME, DIDJA jabroni!?" and kills your d00ds. Then has sex with your mum.

Blah blah blah I got raped by Judgment Dragon etc.

Use a side deck' date=' [b']run JD[/b], or quit playing.

Why not rename the game "DRAGOON DROPPERZ!" DROP DRAGOON BEFORE YOUR OPPONENT2WIN! Your idea of an ideal game? That's what you're saying.

yells "DIDN'T EXPECT ME' date=' DIDJA b****!?" and kills your d00ds. Then has sex with your mum. [/quote']

It's like you're trying to have us commit suicide.

Archived