Yubel/Yubel - Terror Incarnate/Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare

[align=center]YubelPTDN-EN-SR-1E.pngYubel-TerrorIncarnatePTDN-EN-UR-1E.pngYubel-TheUltimateNightmarePTDN-EN-ScR-1E.png

[spoiler=Yubel]

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card. When this face-up Attack Position card is attacked by your opponent's monster, before damage calculation inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK. During your End Phase, Tribute 1 monster or destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, except by its own effect, you can Special Summon 1 "Yubel - Terror Incarnate" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

[spoiler=Yubel - Terror Incarnate]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with the effect of "Yubel". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. All Battle Damage you take from a battle involving this card becomes 0. If this face-up Attack Position card is attacked by your opponent's monster, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of the attacking monster. During your End Phase, destroy all other monsters on the field. If this card is removed from the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

[spoiler=Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with the effect of "Yubel - Terror Incarnate". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card. If this face-up Attack Position card battles with an opponent's monster, inflict damage equal to its ATK to your opponent and destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step.

I love theses cards with a passion.

Discuss[/align]

Terror Incarnate is the best. Though ultimate is the only one that's perma. The only way to keep Incarnate from blowing up itself is: Undead Skull + Zombie World + Incarnate

Which is an annoying and slow combo. There has to be another way to abuse Terror.

Uh wrong. Read Incarnate's effect closer. "Destroy all OTHER monsters on the field"

-----^

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

have you ever herd of

mirror force

torrential tribute

snipe hunter

judgementdragon

dad

darklord zerrato

soul taker

fissure

smashing ground

pwwb

raigeki break

dark end dragon

lightning vortex

test tiger for murmillo

no nowhere near indestructable, and the fact that getting theese things bounced is devastating is a reason why they suck

Guest JoshIcy

Arkel is a master at making Yubel decks.

You joined today and you know about other members >.<

Yes' date=' I've been veiwing this forum for about a month before I joined. [s']I'm a stalker[/s]

Or cuz you're Xazeon.

Guest JoshIcy

Icy' date=' can you prove that? O.o

That's a little harsh for banning him.

[/quote']

Super Mod = Full IP Scan.

And I saw that Xazeon was banned. So I perma'd him.

Yubel - Terror Incarnate + Battle Mania = A pissed off LS/BW user.

...do you realize how stupid you just made yourself look? Battle Mania requires your opponent to control a monster. Terror Incarnate destroys your opponent's monsters. Therefore, it doesn't work.

OT: I think it's sad how obsessed I am with these cards. For Halloween last year, I was Yubel. My custom mat is Yubel. I have a Yubel t-shirt (I made it, not the PTDN Sneak one). I plan on naming my first daughter Yubel.

...speaking of which, I need to make a new Yubel build.

Yubel - Terror Incarnate + Battle Mania = A pissed off LS/BW user.

...do you realize how stupid you just made yourself look? Battle Mania requires your opponent to control a monster. Terror Incarnate destroys your opponent's monsters. Therefore' date=' it doesn't work.

OT: I think it's sad how obsessed I am with these cards. For Halloween last year, I was Yubel. My custom mat is Yubel. I have a Yubel t-shirt (I made it, not the PTDN Sneak one). I plan on naming my first daughter Yubel.

...speaking of which, I need to make a new Yubel build.

[/quote']

And the Yubel legend himself joins us ^.^

Archived