Yubel/Yubel - Terror Incarnate/Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare

Terror Incarnate is the best. Though ultimate is the only one that's perma. The only way to keep Incarnate from blowing up itself is: Undead Skull + Zombie World + Incarnate

Which is an annoying and slow combo. There has to be another way to abuse Terror.

Uh wrong. Read Incarnate's effect closer. "Destroy all OTHER monsters on the field"

Oh, SHI- It's an infinite torrential, so it'll pretty much force your opponent to use monster/card destruction on this, thus forcing out ultimate nightmare.

Yubel - Terror Incarnate + Battle Mania = A pissed off LS/BW user.

...do you realize how stupid you just made yourself look? Battle Mania requires your opponent to control a monster. Terror Incarnate destroys your opponent's monsters. Therefore' date=' it doesn't work.

[/quote']

*facepalm* Wow I feel stupid.

I plan on naming my first daughter Yubel.

Im gonna play your gay card 1 more time.

There is such a thing as adoption' date=' y'know. I've always wanted to own an Asian.

[/quote']

....>_>

Isn't Yubel a German name?

<_<

OT: Yubel annoys me. I've always wanted one but could never find one for Trade. >_>

I plan on naming my first daughter Yubel.

Im gonna play your gay card 1 more time.

There is such a thing as adoption' date=' y'know. I've always wanted to own an Asian.

[/quote']

....>_>

Isn't Yubel a German name?

<_<

OT: Yubel annoys me. I've always wanted one but could never find one for Trade. >_>

This annoys me:

Friend: Hey julian, i got this stupi Super Rare called Yubel.

Me: OH SHI-, are you f[:x]cking joking?

Friend: No, why?

Me: She's so super special awesome!

F[r]iend: Really? When i pulled her i threw it across the room. I was gonna give it to you, but nevermind.

That really happened. BTW, julian is my name.

Yes, Yubel is a german word It's spelt jubel and it means pain. So, Arkel you're really gonna name your daughter "pain?"

Guest PikaPerson01

Yubel sucks.

Edit: That is to say, Yubel is quite alright, in a meta where a card being "quite alright" is synonymous to saying it sucks because of all other overpowered cards in the meta. If this came out around, say, the Monarch Era, I'm sure a load of people would have been playing Yubel decks.

Naming a daughter pain is awesome.

I wish I was named pain D=

I'm not even joking' date=' me and my GF agreed on the name Zane Syrus [insert last name here'] for our son.

Your 13 and you have a son o_O

Lolno. If i had one do you honestly think i'd be here all day? Anyway, it was just a decision that we had made. No one else has ever picked out baby names with their GF before?

I'm not even joking' date=' me and my GF agreed on the name Zane Syrus [insert last name here'] for our son.

Lolno. If i had one do you honestly think i'd be here all day? Anyway, it was just a decision that we had made. No one else has ever picked out baby names with their GF before?

If i have a daughter I want to name her after one of the Lightsworn Girls.

I'd totally date a chick named Celestia/Lumina/Lyla.

OT: Yubel i still decent. Just didn't wanna completely troll here.

I'd totally date a chick named Celestia/Lumina/Lyla.

OT: Yubel i still decent. Just didn't wanna completely troll here.

I know a girl at work that looks exactly like Lyla. she has black hair, wears Red contacts etc. If only I could persuade her to be Lyla for Halloween.

Off topic, slightly on topic about yubel, Someone requested me to do a 2 page hentai of Yubel and Dark Magician Girl, :( :| :) :| ....

Aside from that, I wanted to build a Yubel deck.

Archived