Lightsworns finally won a SJC!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how the TC appears to consider the Lightsworns' victory a good thing.

It means JD might get banned sooner.

btw it was twilight that won not ls' date=' and i know im being picky, but that makes a difference to me

[/quote']

"Twilight" means it has to run JD and DAD in the same deck. You can't just run a few more darks than usual and call it twilight.

Morandice Black won.

Just like to add' date=' this info was false. Chris Bowling won.

[/quote']

Just like to add, I deeply dislike Pojo.

Who doesnt?

It's about time LS Won. I'm getting tired of people complaining that JD is overpowered yet he has yet to rake in a SJC skillessly' date=' as presumed.

[/quote']

I think its because the people who complain, are the ones who havent figured out the obveious flaws in Lightsworn decks.

It's about time LS Won. I'm getting tired of people complaining that JD is overpowered yet he has yet to rake in a SJC skillessly' date=' as presumed.

[/quote']

Pros these days drop JD and nuke "skillfully".

Deciding whether or not to destroy their d00dz doesn't depict skill, unless you blow up a Mirror Force and your own Dark Coffins. Which is funny.

The SJC this time sucked because the Glad Beast players were scared of being chased out of texas for while being accused of being furries by the local populace.

Or because they finally got their JD's in the mail.

[/quote']

Pros these days drop JD and nuke "skillfully".

Deciding whether or not to destroy their d00dz doesn't depict skill, unless you blow up a Mirror Force and your own Dark Coffins. Which is funny.

I'm now brainstorming ideas for my suicide letter.

[/quote']

I think its because the people who complain, are the ones who havent figured out the obveious flaws in Lightsworn decks.

I didn't know decks with huge, obvious, exploitable flaws won SJCs.

Oh what fun another format where people are gonna be Lightsworn crazy. it wins this jump and I guarentee people that Lightsworn playing will double before the next one. I know my old loclas has almost completely converted to LS. Cant wait to go back for regional and be all like "funk YOU I GOT OPPRESSION jabroni" to their Judgment Dragon while they cant to my Vayu.

[/quote']

I didn't know decks with huge, obvious, exploitable flaws won SJCs.

Sure they do. Look at Gbs flaw... GB Hunter

Owait..

Archived