Help for going to my first Yu-Gi-Oh! Sneak peek?

I've been to sneaks.

Take your deck, and your trades, you're gonna need at least 1 of them.

Usually, you get 5 packs of the product, in this case SOVR, then you get x time to build a deck from your pulls. The deck must consist of at least 20 cards instead of 40.

You may use up to 5 of any card.

Then, you play x rounds of Swiss, depending on time and number. T8 usually gets xtra packs, and everyone gets an extra 1 afterwards.

Yes, you get to keep your pulls.

Oh, yeah, there's mat give-aways as well.

I've been to a Sneak Peek before, nothing special, but the greatest part is when you win the mat by default XD, because all the people there were too hasty and put their cards they just got into their decks so I won by default

YAYZ

but the deck you use depends on the cards you get from the pack, so good luck with that

Oh and also there were only like 3 people in the place I went to XD

There isn't really anything to it. In the open duel, they give you a bunch of packs and tell you to make a 20 card deck, which you duel with. They also have a tourny, which is basically the same thing, except it costs more and they give prizes. At least that's how the Enemy of Justice sneak peak was, that was the last one i went to. Definately bring extra cards, these places are the best spot for trades.

Do not make direct eye contact. Do not leave your deck in the open unattended. If asked for your name use an alias. Never shake hands or say good match. Bring a gun in case things get intense. Or a job application' date=' they should have the same effect on people that would go to such a thing.

[/quote']

Best. Idea. Ever.

As for TC....(Though I'm sure it was already answered) just make a generic beatdown. Since its all you really CAN do. Unless you get lucky and pull something amazing.

Archived