Power Tool Dragon? Indestructable!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT IS THIS SKILL DRAIN YOU SPEAK OF?! IT IS SURELY A MYTH!

[/sarcasm] (for all those newbs who just don't get it)

WHAT IS THIS SKILL DRAIN YOU SPEAK OF?! IT IS SURELY A MYTH!

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Skill_Drain

This mystical myth can mash that mad' date=' mecganical machine like motherf***ing hill!

Tounge twista!

[/quote']

I think it totally amazing that even with 30 minutes in between posts, he still manages to fail so hard.

Jolta

Everyone here knows PTD can be negated by Skill Drain and that Skill Drain is a real card. Pretending they don't is a common thing called 'sarcasm' which you seem to not have noticed and managed to fail epically while everyone else noticed they weren't serious.

That, or you're just trolling.

*facepalmed* i can't believe i came into this topic expecting something interesting.......

while PTD is good in Morphatronics, over all, IT'S NO INDESTRUCTIBLE!!!! every card, AND I MEAN EVERY CARD has a weakness that can get around it and trust me when i say that PTD is no exception

and i think i have to agree with the idea that you are trolling, this topic is idiotdic and full of BS

Why has nobody pointed out that' date=' even ignoring bouncing/spinning/sending/etceteraing, this still is far from indestructable - it just needs to be destroyed twice, which isn't hard at all considering that its base ATK is 2300?

[/quote']

you do have to add in that dammaed equip card for the frist attack though.

unkillable? no, far from it.

annoying? hell yes.

and just to say, most people I know pack more destruction than any other removal type because it is usualy cheeper in terms of cost, and you do want to keep as much advantage as possible.

Archived