Colossal Fighter/ Assault Mode

It lost the self-revive that made CF good' date=' probably the worst /ass mode, except maybe the Psychic one, he's always appeared useless.

[/quote']

Maybe it doesn't revive itself, but it does revive something that does revive itself.

I might consider running this in Junk Bushi. Not that I get Colossal out too much, but it could be worth it.

if this wasnt an assault mode monster' date=' then it would be kinda playable

otherwise this is disgustingly bad

[/quote']So you hate Assault Mode Monsters?

no i hate this because its a -4 or somthing tht dosnt win you the game and has a meh effect

lets be fair, there is only 2 warriors that come to mind tht are useful in the grave

and the burden effect is crap for a -4

stardust assault does however win you the game...therfore i love it

Guest JoshIcy

If you're running Colossal Fighter in a Warrior Deck' date=' run this.[/quote']

Technicly, the origional Colossal Fighter is better. Due to the fact that it can revive itself.

But other then that, the ability to reduce your deck by 2 can come in handy ;)

Ive play-tested it when you can't find the space, and you know you're running Synchros (specifically lvl 8). /Assaults do add an alright draw power, and that extra edge. Though, not always reliable (cuz you need Assault Teleport and AMA), this card can come in handy.

But that's IF you don't have the cards to fill the space and have the atypical /Assault set-up.

Guest Chaos Pudding

if this wasnt an assault mode monster' date=' then it would be kinda playable

otherwise this is disgustingly bad

[/quote']So you hate Assault Mode Monsters?

no i hate this because its a -4 or somthing tht dosnt win you the game and has a meh effect

lets be fair, there is only 2 warriors that come to mind tht are useful in the grave

and the burden effect is crap for a -4

stardust assault does however win you the game...therfore i love it

Don't forget Doomkaiser Assault. It wins games, too.

Guest Chaos Pudding

that too!

but stardust is a bit easier to use :P

If only Plaguespreader was Unlimited... then Doomkaiser Assault would only be slightly less easier to use than Stardust Assault.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Oh, and in the spirit of me always making better versions of the crappy cards that people want to discuss:

Colossal Fighter/Assault Mode

(Level 10/DARK/3300/1500)

[Warrior / Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assault Mode Activate". An attack declared by this card cannot be negated, nor can the Battle Damage be reduced by any amount. This card gains 200 ATK for each Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Colossal Fighter" and 1 other Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard. If this effect is activated during your Battle Phase, increase the ATK of the Special Summoned monsters by 1000 until the end of the turn, and your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards for the remainder of this Battle Phase.

Yeah, it took some work, but I think I see a viable deck in this card now. Or maybe it's just horribly overpowered? I haven't had time to fully think through the ramifications of the effect yet.

not very good irl, colossal is just easier. This guy is too much hassle for not enough. SDD/AM is worth it,

becuase every time i've gotten him out, i've never lost. DKD/AM wins games, but i've never run him right.

This guy just keeps the opponent at bay til you kill him or they kill CF/AM and get colossal back.

More fun in my game. Sure, maybe harder to summon than IRL (which is still a bit of work) but he'd be more

worth it, jetting around the field beating down monsters left and right. He'd have like 3 specials, and some super

powerful aerial curb stomp move that could easily kill level 3 and lowers. Nice..

Archived