{Requested Lock, Spammed up again plus it died}

Agaming

Well; I've posted 4 so far. want moar?

Here's moar!

[spoiler=More]

[spoiler=Set on the field]

395665ra.jpg

Lore: "This card can only be activated if you have 2 or more cards removed from play. Draw 5 cards, if any of the cards are monster cards, you must remove them from play. For each card removed from play, you gain 500 Life Points. Replace the remaining cards back in your deck and shuffle your deck."

[img=http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3558/395665ra.jpg]

[b]Lore:[/b] [i]"This card can only be activated if you have 2 or more cards removed from play. Draw 5 cards, if any of the cards are monster cards, you must remove them from play. For each card removed from play, you gain 500 Life Points. Replace the remaining cards back in your deck and shuffle your deck."[/i]

[spoiler=Not Played]

395665o.jpg

Lore: "If this card is the only monster on your side of the field, toss a coin: • Heads: This card can attack twice. • Tails: Remove this card from play and inflict this card's Base ATK to your opponent's Life Points."

[img=http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5821/395665o.jpg]

[b]Lore:[/b] [i]"If this card is the only monster on your side of the field, toss a coin:  • Heads: This card can attack twice.   • Tails: Remove this card from play and inflict this card's Base ATK to your opponent's Life Points."[/i]

[spoiler=Summoned by Tributing 1 Pegausus from field and 1 Royal Knight from hand.]

createcardphpt.jpg

Lore ""Pegasus - Lord of the Skies" + "Royal Knight" When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you may pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon the Fusion Material from your graveyard."

[img=http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5090/createcardphpt.jpg]

[b]Lore[/b] [i]""Pegasus - Lord of the Skies" +  "Royal Knight" When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you may pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon the Fusion Material from your graveyard."[/i]

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hallowe'en Special! (Note - Not Summoned!)

395665yx.jpg

Lore: "Said to be only a myth; The Thestral is a symbol of bad luck, and is commonly linked with death. A Thestral has an amazing sense of direction and can take a user anywhere."

I Activate (From my hand- Quick Play):

395665.jpg

Lore "This card can only be activated when your opponent equips a Spell card to a "Beast" or "Warrior" type monster. By paying 1000 Life Points, you may use your opponent's monster as Tribute to Special Summon 1 Level 5 or Level 6 Dragon-type monster from your hand until your End Phase."

and use your "Moon Bunny" to Special Summon 1 "Chinese Fireball" from my hand at the expense of 1000 Life Points.

I attack the two remaining cards; which are destroyed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: UPDATE ON WAR:

Land-Based Monster Side:

None

Land-Based Graveyard:

1x Moon Bunny; 1x Infra #1 - Releasing the Beast; 1x Bunny Sniper; 1x Bunny Secret Spy

Land-Based Life Points Loss: 1700

Air-Based Monster Side:

1x Pegasus Knight (ATK:2400 DEF:1500); 1x Chinese Fireball (ATK:2300 DEF:1500)

1x Stop and Search (Spell)

Air-Based Graveyard:

1x Pegasus - Lord of The Skies; 1x Royal Knight; 1x Effect Blocker; 1x Age of Dragons

Air-Based Life Points Loss: 1500

Archived