{Requested Lock, Spammed up again plus it died}

Agaming

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here is my dreaded incarnation:

377270.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except from your hand while 1 LIGHT monster you control is Tributed for a Tribute Summon. This card's ATK is equal to the ATK difference between the Tributed LIGHT monster and the monster that was Tribute Summoned (if the difference is negative increase the ATK of this card by the module). This card gains the appropriate effect based on it's ATK:

- 800 or less: Any Battle Damage from battles that involve this card becomes 0.

- 800-1600: Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed.

- over 1600: This card cannot be destroyed by battle.

Joining the earthbound side and summoning her:

397582f.jpg

While she is one the field, I summon this guy afterwards:

397582s.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card can only be Special Summoned of you control "Tallathen". When this card is Summoned you can decrease the ATK of 1 of your opponent's face-up monsters to 0 until the End Phase. If this effect is activated you lose Life Points equal to half the original ATK of the selected monster.

And to complete it:

397582g.jpg

Activating Tamer's effect I reduce the ATK of Lantana Dragon to 0 and attack with Tallathen, for a whopping 2850 points of Damage.

-1100 LP on me.

just no read the rules page one

and i agree with gundam we need more ppl to join earth and we generally need more ppl all over. this is no where nere as popular as my previous war.

guys i need suggestions, how to change the war, how to get more ppl plz pm me if you have any brain storms

• 2 weeks later...

Archived