format side deck discussion: Chain Disappearance

Guest PikaPerson01

Won't get it's effect often enough in Vayu Turbo, since not many normal summon Vayu. All I can really think it would hurt with significant enough damage would be Test Tiger.

Guest PikaPerson01

Won't get it's effect often enough in Vayu Turbo' date=' since not many normal summon Vayu. All I can really think it would hurt with significant enough damage would be Test Tiger.

[/quote']

It RFPs with Special Summons too.

Shura->Vayu->Catastor

And that move happens how often, exactly?

Kills tuners.

Like which ones? Krebons and Blackwing Bird Guy all have higher attack then it. The only frequently mained tuner it would kill would be Plague, and that's at one now so... yeah.

Won't get it's effect often enough in Vayu Turbo' date=' since not many normal summon Vayu. All I can really think it would hurt with significant enough damage would be Test Tiger.

[/quote']

Shura->Vayu->Catastor

And that move happens how often, exactly?

Actually, more than you would think. It's a fantastic way to get 2 Synchros from 2-3 monsters, one of them being free.

[/quote']

Shura->Vayu->Catastor

Shura summons during the damage step. This won't work.

Who said Catastor was attacking?

[/quote']

Shura->Vayu->Catastor

what just happened here?

[/quote']

Shura->Vayu->Catastor

what just happened here?

I derp'd and mistook what Genzo meant.

Archived