[DISC] The Wicked Dreadroot

Makes an epic villain.

What can be said? It's a Three-Tribute that doesn't win you the game. Sure' date=' its permanent-Shrink is annoying, but it only clears the way for other monsters.

[/quote']Yeah, anybody would be able to get a stronger monster if they had this on the field.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im a sheep

His lack of defense, high summoning requirement and all-around bland effect you won't be able to efficiently use makes him unusable. Perhaps if he required one less tribute and could be Special Summoned. They could sub 500 ATK if they wanted to.

His lack of defense' date=' high summoning requirement and all-around bland effect you won't be able to efficiently use makes him unusable. Perhaps if he required one less tribute and could be Special Summoned. They could sub 500 ATK if they wanted to.

[/quote']Look at the lower right corner of teh card.

For the acrd it's meh, can be usefull in some situations, but usually Avatar or even Eraser is better.

His lack of defense' date=' high summoning requirement and all-around bland effect you won't be able to efficiently use makes him unusable. Perhaps if he required one less tribute and could be Special Summoned. They could sub 500 ATK if they wanted to.

For the acrd it's meh, can be usefull in some situations, but usually Avatar or even Eraser is better.

I think he means defense from card effects.

But then again,

Hardened Armed Dragon

Against destruction, not literal defense. >_>

well your right I shouldve worded that better. I also was kinda thinking about it with the very 1st time I saw it. I mean that kinda effect, 4000 atk and def certanly if 1 took a brief glance at it that may be their 1st thought. besides I haven't used this card in ages............

dark gaia food

No. That's what you have Raviel for. Not that either of them belong in the same deck as Gaia anyways. >_>

This card is annoying. Not broken' date=' just annoying. Kind of like Royal Decree.

[/quote']YES, EXCACTLY! When I had to battle it I was just rolling my eyes in annoyance.

This+Any Swarm Deck=win?

Probably. Not sure, because I can't do tests (I wish I had every card, then I could :( ), but I think that's a yes.

Archived