Top Bands/Songs/Albums (ALL FAVOURITES GO INTO THIS THREAD)

.:Metal Militia:.

Ozzy- Crazy Train, I Don't Wanna Stop

Testament- Souls of Black, Formation of Damnation(album)

Bullet for My Valentine - All songs

Racer X- Superheroes

Judas Priest- Painkiller

Dream Theater- Pull Me Under, Constant Motion, Panic Attack

Dethklok- Thunderhorse

Shadows Fall- In Effigy, Redemption, The Light That Blinds

Machine Head- The Blackening(album)

Megadeth- Washington is Next!

Metallica- One, Fade to Black, Ride the Lightning

Firewind- Breaking the Silence

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My fav. interchanges.

Usually it's Lamb of God/Burn The Priest and Gojira.

Favorite song... eh interchanges as well.

Esoteric Surgery, Swinging the Dead, The Devil's Son, Blacken the Cursed Sun, Ashes of the Wake, Chronic Auditory Hallucination, etc...

Most of the people here haven't tasted ambrosia, yet. Paramore, as far as these ears can hear, can suck mine male reproductive organ.

By rights:

If you go for the band, then that's between the Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who, The Grateful Dead, The Velvet Underground, Parliament/Funkadelic or whatever George Clinton calls his band, Led Zeppelin, the Beach Boys, Credence Clearwater Revival, and the Ramones. Provisional best-band awards might be given to the Incredible String Band, ABBA, Sly & the Family Stone, Radiohead, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Metallica, and Queen.

If you go for the artist, it's between Elvis Presley, Little Richard, Bob Dylan, John Lennon, Jeff Buckley, Bjork, Ravi Shankar, Michael Jackson, Prince and his multiple incarnations, Eminem, Tupac (god rest his reproductive intercourse-ish soul...), the Notorious B. I. G. (... so that he won't rap round the rolls), . Provisional awards might be given to Cat Power, Aretha Franklin, Lou Reed (yes, him), David Bowie, and Ray Charles.

I personally feel lackin' with this, but with this I halt.

You would have paramore suck your male reproductive organ, but listen to tupac? You have so many great artist listed but to throw them in with a talentless rapper is down right horrible. Rap is not music its a bunch of black people whineing about there rights. Lest we forget the money, drugs, and black whorey girls.

You would have paramore suck your male reproductive organ' date=' but listen to tupac? You have so many great artist listed but to throw them in with a talentless rapper is downright horrible. Rap is not music its a bunch of black people whining about their rights. Lest we forget the money, drugs, and black whorey girls.

[/quote']

... and I suppose somethin's hideously oh-so-wrong with blacks weepin' whites for their rights (which isn't that much prevalent with the lyrics of the rappers I hear nowadays)?

But of course, money, drugs, and whores. I don't have a problem with all three (even as I think the formula's a lil' bit overworked): I do focus on rhythmical and rhyming prowess, which rappers like Tupac, Biggie Smalls, and Eminem have in boatloads.

You would have paramore suck your male reproductive organ' date=' but listen to tupac? You have so many great artist listed but to throw them in with a talentless rapper is down right horrible. Rap is not music its a bunch of black people whineing about there rights. Lest we forget the money, drugs, and black whorey girls.

[/quote']

NO.

NINE INCH NAILS > everything else.

NIN: You know what you are

NIN: funk you like an animal.

Aiden: The city is far from here.

Korn: Falling away from me.

Killswitch Engage:When Darkness Falls.

Spine Shank: Begining of the goddamned end.

Powerman 5000: Bombshell.

TDG: Animal I have become

TDG: Overrated.

TDG: Pain

Papa roach: Getting away.

Papa roach: Last resort

Disturbed: Down with the sickness.

Disturbed: Sons of plunder.

Goth Girlyz (British band) Purple ponie. (Don't ask)

So you enjoy hearing the same lyrics in every song?

"My life sucks cause im black lets shoot a white cop and get some bling to drape on our big booty hos back at our manison that we paid for with the money that we made from our white producers and fanbase"

sound about right?

Like who you will, I respect most of your music choices I just think its alittle funny you would say somthing about a band thats actualy good when you listed rap artists.

The NIN song is called "control" sweety. Not f you like an animal so many people get that title messed up. Im not sure were you defending paramore or not lol.

Im telling you if you look up closer it will be that song' date=' I always thought it was f you like an animal as well.

[/quote']

ur right. Oh NOEZ IF FOUND A TOKIO HOTEL CD UNDER MAH BED:

TH: Monsoon (Bad

TH Scream (Bad)

TH Ready set go (Bad)

TH Break away (Bad)

So you enjoy hearing the same lyrics in every song?

"My life sucks cause im black lets shoot a white cop and get some bling to drape on our big booty hos back at our manison that we paid for with the money that we made from our white producers and fanbase"

sound about right?

Like who you will' date=' I respect most of your music choices I just think its alittle funny you would say somthing about a band thats actualy good when you listed rap artists.[/quote']

And what exactly is wrong with rap? Handled with care, as with Tupac (on his less sober moments), B. I. G. (when he looks ahead in anger), or Eminem (as he looks to and fro), or even old-school rappers like Afrika Bambataa or The Furious Five, rap can be a force for vitality and change, something utterly Dylanesque.

Okay guys good to see you being so active in the discussion but watch your language. I don´t see the point in going through your posts and editing that kind of stuff out if it just encourages you to continue.

Last warning.

To Brentxbanshee: Well maybe rap is something YOU can´t stand but what if other people like it? Let them listen to it if they want...

Of course rap is not everyone´s pot of tea (not even my pot of coffee >.>) but I have reasons to believe that not any rap lyrics are limited to "money, drugs and whores". Eminem and Tupac are examples of pretty good rappers, as much as MC Solaar (French rapper) and Rapsoul (Germany). At least for my ears they are because I must admit that rap has never been my strongest point.;)

tl;dr: I more or less agree with the Will.;)

Also, threads merged.

Okay I will hush about rap if he takes back what he said about paramore. i agree there is good rap like em, and 50. I just wow I dont know how you could like rap and say things like that about paramore, they write there own music and lyrics and play unlike rap where they just talk.

I will clean my mouth up though promise.

Okay I will hush about rap if he takes back what he said about paramore. i agree there is good rap like em' date=' and 50. I just wow I dont know how you could like rap and say things like that about paramore, they write there own music and lyrics and play unlike rap where they just talk.

I will clean my mouth up though promise.

[/quote']

Paramore sounds funny when they sing.

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NO THEY DONT YOU LITTLE TRAITOR. hahaha there not for everyone but they still have talent. Not every likes Nine inch nails but that doesnt mean they suck.

No, I ment me and my friends bought there cd and when every they used a word with the letter s it would be like:

Crusssssssh, Crush, Crusssssh/

I like the songs used in bleach's, vampire knight's, and Kingdom Heart's theme songs. I also like classical music, rock, and taylor swift. I don't care much for rap or pop, but there's some songs I like. Oh, and whatever genre of music the soundtracks to american pie and van wilder are. Another personal favorite is the soundtrack of the original FF Tactics.

1. Come As You Are - Nirvana

2. Smells like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

3. Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana

4. Mr Crowley - Ozzy Osbourne

6. Heartbreaker - Pat Benatar

7. Numb - Linkin Park

8. Iron Man - Black Sabbath

9. Strutter - Kiss

10. Dream On - Aerosmith

11. Paradise City - Guns N' Roses

12. Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses

13. One - Metallica

14. Enter Sandman - Metallica

15. L'via L'viaquez - The Mars Volta

16. Rescue me - Tokio Hotel (the only one song that I like)

Archived