Top Bands/Songs/Albums (ALL FAVOURITES GO INTO THIS THREAD)

.:Metal Militia:.

Manowar

House of death

King of Kings

Battle Hymn

Meat Loaf

Objects in the rear view mirror appear closer than they are

Bat out of hell

Judas Priest

Take these chains

living after midnight

you got another thin coming

Screaming for vengeance

breaking the law

Painkiller

DIO

We Rock

Megadeth

Holy Wars

Sleepwalker

Train of consequences

Hangar 18

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that's a legitimate reason. Better than the response most people give me, which is usuall "its just noise lol"

If they think Slipknot is "just noise", they need to hear some old Napalm Death. I love Napalm Death, and I love their old stuff, but it is sucky noise.

well. Alot of death and progressive metal have lyrics that are so much bullshit' date=' I can't stand it.

Meat Loaf is also one of the greatest rock bands of all time. Deal with it.

[/quote']

In most death metal songs you can't even tell what the singer is saying, and to be honest I really don't pay attention to death metal lyrics, except for Cannibal Corpse and Arch Enemy.

Your second statement is a matter of opinion.

' pid='2169164' dateline='1242359254']

All of these bands are pretty boring.

D=< feel the pain.

This is why people like you piss me off. You guys like boring sheet music like Abnormality or Bullet for my valentine. Even though all it is is a bunch of low pitch shouts.

Bands like Judas Priest and Manowar are what started Metal. Judas Priest formed in1969, that's pretty badass. And they still sound amazing. Manowar sounds kinds stale live, but the albums kick ass. Both got their big breaks in the 1980s. These 2 bands virtually started metal. Judas Priest is rated as and always will be, the greatest metal band of all time. Manowar is revolutionary just because of the balanced style. But still hardcore.

hahahahah

You think I listen to BFMV?? BFMV is one of the lamest metalcore bands ever. I listen to real metal - Brain Drill, Necrophagist, Suffocation, Decapitated, and also deathcore like Oceano and Suicide Silence. I listen to them because they are exciting. I honestly couldnt care less who started metal. It doesnt make a difference.

I don't listen to bands that do "low pitch shouts". I listen to bands that do death growls and bres.

' pid='2169195' dateline='1242359984']

hahahahah

You think I listen to BFMV?? BFMV is one of the lamest metalcore bands ever. I listen to real metal - Brain Drill' date=' Necrophagist, Suffocation, Decapitated, and also deathcore like Oceano and Suicide Silence. I listen to them because they are exciting. I honestly couldnt care less who started metal. It doesnt make a difference.

I don't listen to bands that do "low pitch shouts". I listen to bands that do death growls and bres.

[/quote']

if Judas Priest didn't exist, metal would suck 80 year old dick. BFMV would probablly be the best band if that happened.

Archived