Shire, Lightsworn Spirit: Discussion

Bad support is badd. I guess LS deserves some useless support. This was just a waste of an SR though...

Should have like 1k attack' date=' then atleast it would get to like 2200 ATK, though I could see that as a bit OP. Maybe 800, then it's only 2k normally.

[/quote']

Gragonith has a peircing effect 2000 ATK to start, can easily become a 4400 beatstick...AND he was common. There's no way to see your suggestion for shire as OP'ed as long as Grag still exists.

Guest PikaPerson01

Its weaker then Chaos Necromancer DX

This, and that's pathetic. Not to mention Necromancer also gains 300 for Necro Gardnas (which Shire doesn't), along with the fact that Shire needs them to be different names, while Necromancer just needs them to be monsters. (IE, 2 Luminas in grave = 300 Boost for Shire. 600 Boost for Necromancer.)

You need at least 5 differently named LS before this becomes even a remotely passable threat. It should have either had a higher base (like 1000) or gotten a bigger boost.

This' date=' and that's pathetic. Not to mention Necromancer also gains 300 for Necro Gardnas (which Shire doesn't), along with the fact that Shire needs them to be different names, while Necromancer just needs them to be monsters. (IE, 2 Luminas in grave = 300 Boost for Shire. 600 Boost for Necromancer.)

You need at least 5 differently named LS before this becomes even a remotely passable threat. It should have either had a higher base (like 1000) or gotten a bigger boost.

[/quote']

And I was hoping to make a Necormancer deck with it, too D:

But at least this card can get under Level Limit/Gravity Bind. Something that Necromancer does aswell ;)

This' date=' and that's pathetic. Not to mention Necromancer also gains 300 for Necro Gardnas (which Shire doesn't), along with the fact that Shire needs them to be different names, while Necromancer just needs them to be monsters. (IE, 2 Luminas in grave = 300 Boost for Shire. 600 Boost for Necromancer.)

[/quote']

The way it's worded right now, it just says that they have to be different Lightsworns, not Lightsworns with different names. That's why it caught my attention. With 8 Lightsworns in your Grave, it's stronger than most Synchros, and it's accessible at all times with Charge, Lumina, Monster Reincarnation and Beckoning Light. You only need to splash one of these in your deck and you can continuously irritate with your opponent with a beatstick that keeps coming back, if not ends the duel.

Also, it's a Fairy, so Christia in LS becomes easier.

Guest PikaPerson01

The way it's worded right now' date=' it just says that they have to be different Lightsworns, not Lightsworns with different names.[/quote']

I'm almost positive it should be the same thing. Let's wait for the rulings I guess...

The way it's worded right now' date=' it just says that they have to be different Lightsworns, not Lightsworns with different names.[/quote']

I'm almost positive it should be the same thing. Let's wait for the rulings I guess...

True dat.

Archived