Hidan The Immortal's Bounty House [Halloween]

SushiTheLegend

[align=center]Hidan The Immortal's Bounty House

naruto1.gif

Foolish mortal, you've dared to face me? I, Hidan The Immortal shall claim your bounty. Regardless, you must really wish to dishonor Lord Jashin-Sama for your attempt to trick or treat me will never stop me. So now you mortal jabroni, let's savor the utmost of suffering together for Lord Jashin-Sama!

Attack me if you dare, maybe you'll trick or maybe you'll treat. But I wouldn't get your hopes up about getting my SCYTHE, afterall you are a mortal and I am IMMORTAL, and do not forget you're also already under my curse.

However, even if you manage to steal my SCYTHE, there's no need to think you've won. Using your tricks and your treats to get my SCYTHE may be your only chance of winning. But just remember, there is always the chance you'll get my SCYTHE right across your mortal flesh instead of you stealing it.

If you do manage to get my SCYTHE, and you manage to bury me deep inside a ditch, and you've collected all the SCYTHES of the great ones...do remember to post in the news thread for your IMMORTALITY. However I highly doubt you'll scratch the surface, for as you die your agony radiates through my body, and living through it is pure ecstasy!

TRICKS AND TREATS

Trick #1 - 100 Points

Trick #2 - 1 Rep

Trick #3 - 10% Warning

Trick #4 - Signature Modified

SOME BITS OF INF0RMATION

Anything that happens through tricks is completely random chance wise but ordered tricks wise, the choice of weather you get a trick or a treat is completely random and decided by a random number generator. Also, all warnings given from this event will go after Monday so don't worry if you get one, also please do not remove Signature Slashes until Monday. Finally please and I mean PLEASE do not post again on the next day if I have not tricked or treated you from the day before.

One last final little detail, if you do not get my SCYTHE before Sunday, 1st November 2009 you will get it then if you post then, but only if you have already posted at least once.[/align]

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived