Hidan The Immortal's Bounty House [Halloween]

SushiTheLegend

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trick or Treat.

I will accept a beating too but only if you promise to change your name back to Sushi =D

It's only until Sunday/Monday Morning for this event then I'm back to Sushi. Sorry for not getting back to you mortals, I was waiting for my SCYTHE. I will be PMing you all shortly on your fates. And remember, to prey to Lord Jashin-Sama (YCMaker xD)!

Trick or Treat.

I will accept a beating too but only if you promise to change your name back to Sushi =D

It's only until Sunday/Monday Morning for this event then I'm back to Sushi. Sorry for not getting back to you mortals' date=' I was waiting for my SCYTHE. I will be PMing you all shortly on your fates. And remember, to prey to Lord Jashin-Sama (YCMaker xD)!

[/quote']

um I'm afraid thats a no can do. yesterday C2 tried to Pm me, but he said he coulnd't for some reason. anywas happy halloween

Okay I have sent out trick and treats for hopefully everyone up to Wanderley. A message though, if you receive my SCYTHE you won't get anything else from posting again. Also again, don't post again even on the next day if I have not yet trick or treated as you may have already gotten my SCYTHE, this has happened at least three times already. And to Мститель Демона, if you would like to try your luck again just say trick or treat.

EDIT: Now updated to Мститель Демона.

Archived