[DISC] Snipe Hunter

SnipeHunterGLD2-EN-C-LE.jpg

This card was the s*** two formats ago. Why doesn't he see any play nowadays? He's very versatile.

BWs happened. All your opponent has to do is wait until after you waste your hand for Sniper's effect, wait until their turn, summon a BW, swarm, win. Basically, too much swarm.

BWs happened. All your opponent has to do is wait until after you waste your hand for Sniper's effect' date=' wait until their turn, summon a BW, swarm, win. Basically, too much swarm.

[/quote']

^ This. It's the reason why I miss the whole Beatdown meta the game started with. ;_;

BWs happened. All your opponent has to do is wait until after you waste your hand for Sniper's effect' date=' wait until their turn, summon a BW, swarm, win. Basically, too much swarm.

[/quote']

^ This. It's the reason why I miss the whole Beatdown meta the game started with. ;_;

I wish that I had been playing back then. I'm running Ratbox Warriors with 3 Freed the Matchless General, 1 Sangan, and 1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole now. Tis quite epic. I enjoy it as much as I enjoyed playing BW. All I had to do was buy 3x the new warrior SD, make an earth warrior deck with it, add 3x giant rat, 3x XX-Saber Fullhelmknight, 1 sangan, and 1 grand mole.

[/quote']

I wish that I had been playing back then. I'm running Ratbox Warriors with 3 Freed the Matchless General, 1 Sangan, and 1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole now. Tis quite epic. I enjoy it as much as I enjoyed playing BW. All I had to do was buy 3x the new warrior SD, make an earth warrior deck with it, add 3x giant rat, 3x XX-Saber Fullhelmknight, 1 sangan, and 1 grand mole.

I was playing back then. Too bad I was only in 1st grade. So I didn't know anything about the top decks or the meta. I just played a bunch of random cards xD And so did every other little brat. But my favorite card was bewd and maybe relinquished... Ahhhhh memories.

OT: It depends on luck. And we all know luck is hated in the meta. But that's not the main reason. It's cost is high. With the speed of the current meta, you probably won't have more than 3 cards in your hand at a time. And even if you destroy all the cards your opponent controls, then your opponent will most likely pull out another trick during their next turn.

OT: It's too slow for the meta now. Just destroying 1 card once per turn is not enough. Back then' date=' w/o synchros and the outrageously speedy effects of todays cards, duels were much slower. Cards were gotten rid of much slower too. Now, cards only last a couple turns on avg. Therefore, this card has been dismissed as unplayable do to increased speed in the meta.

[/quote']

NOT FOUND IN CARD TEXT: "Once per turn"

Two formats ago was teledad format which is pretty much the definition of fast, synchro heavy gameplay. Lightsworn is positively slow in comparison. So no, the speed of the meta has not increased... only rescue cat/DSF last format was a faster deck. Again, not saying like 6 formats ago, but 2 formats ago most of the "outrageously speedy effects" were already out and in play. You're not remembering what it was like then.

OT: It's too slow for the meta now. Just destroying 1 card once per turn is not enough. Back then' date=' w/o synchros and the outrageously speedy effects of todays cards, duels were much slower. Cards were gotten rid of much slower too. Now, cards only last a couple turns on avg. Therefore, this card has been dismissed as unplayable do to increased speed in the meta.

[/quote']

NOT FOUND IN CARD TEXT: "Once per turn"

Two formats ago was teledad format which is pretty much the definition of fast, synchro heavy gameplay. Lightsworn is positively slow in comparison. So no, the speed of the meta has not increased... only rescue cat/DSF last format was a faster deck. Again, not saying like 6 formats ago, but 2 formats ago most of the "outrageously speedy effects" were already out and in play. You're not remembering what it was like then.

As said in my other post: *facepalm to self*. Fine, fine. I see it's not enough for you. *FACEPALM TO SELF x10000000000000000000000000* Happy now? :D

Archived