Double Sleeving

Anyone who double sleeves VS me gets a deckcheck. I'm serious it's so easy to cheat with this it's not even funny.

1. How is it easy?

2. You don't/shouldn't get to choose if your opponent gets a deck check. Deck check is done at random or if someone in a tourny is running an FTK type deck. Demanding someone gets deck checked is really bad sportsmanship and something the judges should be looking down on you for.

Anyone who double sleeves VS me gets a deckcheck. I'm serious it's so easy to cheat with this it's not even funny.

1. How is it easy?

2. You don't/shouldn't get to choose if your opponent gets a deck check. Deck check is done at random or if someone in a tourny is running an FTK type deck. Demanding someone gets deck checked is really bad sportsmanship and something the judges should be looking down on you for.

Ok here's an example.

Let's say I double sleeve but I place my 2 judgment dragon card upside down in the covered up sleeve it's hard to notice but to someone trying to manipulate his deck it's not.

That's why I ask for a deck check to ensure none of the cards are placed differently in the sleeves.

You could do that with S/T only to know when you are drawing a monster or not to manipulate odds with Norleras or when you are nuking using all your resources.

1. How is it easy?

Ok here's an example.

Let's say I double sleeve but I place my 2 judgment dragon card upside down in the covered up sleeve it's hard to notice but to someone trying to manipulate his deck it's not.

That's why I ask for a deck check to ensure none of the cards are placed differently in the sleeves.

You could do that with S/T only to know when you are drawing a monster or not to manipulate odds with Norleras or when you are nuking using all your resources.

its hard to tell when their single sleaving aswell. its used by alot of duelist that have their deck sideways infront of their graveyard, when they have stuff like "yu-gi-oh tcg" on the back of them. they do this because its harder for your opponent to notice unless they are very observant, but for someone who its abusing this system they will know.

thats why im also sure that people use white card sleves at tournies, because you can see how far a card is pushed in to tell which card it is, without havving to need a trade mark on the front to confuse your opponent

i notice when i double sleeve just halve of my cards, they look like a deck of 50 cards when it really 20. my buddy did a prank on me a duel me with just 20 cards duoble sleeve and pull all his five pieces exodia. any way i know people cheat but if you can beat the cheater, that just you a better duelist.

Archived