Double Sleeving

Seen a LOT of japanese players double sleeve their cards, which is why their decks always look a lot taller than ours. Recently started doing it with normal yugi size sleeves then with clear Magic sleeves and quite liked the look and feel of it.

Opinions on double sleeving?

Yes like that. I want some like that desperately..I don't think my hobby store sells them though...T_T

There's these ones this guy at my sneak peek had, they had some awesome looking mummies on them..I so want them for my zombie deck.

only double sleeve the extra deck' date=' because [s']ur not allowed to double sleeve here[/s] I value my extra deck more

This ^

because my synchros are supah expensive... what is the extra deck is Triple of each Blackwing Synchro? And triple Arcanite Magician and Triple Tempest Magician?

I only double sleeve so i can spot them in my Graveyard right away.

Wow, how this thread has digressed. The only good thing I have to say is that it didn't turn into a JD discussion topic...

OT: I will admit, I definitely Double-Sleeve my extra deck. Especially in Vayu Turbo, you must do this.

Off-Topic ish: TRIPLE Tempest Magician with TRIPLE Blackwing Synchros???? You may want to reconsider that...you're spamming your extra deck like a walrus in a canning market.

Guest PikaPerson01

I used to. Then I realized they took up too much space in my deck box.

It was either a double sleeved deck and nothing else, or a single sleeved deck, my side, my extra, and a pair of dice. Also, my locals banned it after a while. I forgot why. Something about stacking or something. Sure, it grants a bit more protection but... meh.

Konami relaxed a lot of the rules in Organized play. For instance' date=' if you draw an extra card in the beginning of the game, instead of a game loss, both players just reshuffle and you get a warning.

Double sleeve and Metallic sleeves also got relaxed. You won't get penalized for it any more.

[/quote']

Is there any tournament guidlines up anywhere from Konami?

Konami relaxed a lot of the rules in Organized play. For instance' date=' if you draw an extra card in the beginning of the game, instead of a game loss, both players just reshuffle and you get a warning.

Double sleeve and Metallic sleeves also got relaxed. You won't get penalized for it any more.

[/quote']

awsome

[/quote']

Is there any tournament guidlines up anywhere from Konami?

I will try and find it, but it may be easier to just msg Julia.

Archived