Your sweetest pulls

Recently, someone offered me Card Trooper, Shrink and a Tin Cyber. For a Kiaser Glider. I didnt have one but later that day I bought a couple boosters (the ones that Kiaser Glider are in.) Anyway I pulled it and traded it. :)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

... you made like a ... ... ... ... 30481829851328% profit on that trade man!!!!!!!!

GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...

I once pulled Chaos Neos, in my last birthday/Xmas (my birthday's at Xmas). Hmm, let's see. I also pulled a Dogma that time from the Aster DP, and I once pulled 2 Malicious one after the other. :) I once pulled a GB Octavius, and a GB Alexander in the next pack. I had about 50 GLAS packs alone in my b-day/Xmas. :P My really really sweetest pull was my Dark Armed Dragon. =3 Newest and sweetest.

it was our 6 month anniversary, so my girlfriend gave me a DB2 bosster... i saw a sasuke samurai at the 4th card, but then at the 9th card i shocked... it was MIRROR FORCE!!

also, back then i pulled a kycoo the ghost destroyer on my first LON pack

a secret rare yata garasu on my first LOD pack

and a ultra rare raigeki on a DB1 pack, mine is the only one existing on my city...

hmmm well my uncle wanted to get me the plasma vice tin for christmans but they wer all sold out so he got me ONE rondom premium pack

i gotz marshmallon

but i have really horrible pulling skillz, i would buy liek 4 packs get liek one decent card

right up till i pulled dad

4 sp edition boxes later im left with all rares and 4 hannibal necromancer

and then i had to buy TON of paclks b4 i got an infernal sniper dark calling and storm neos, then i bought a glas sp edition got f****** vortex trooper but i did get ulti alexander so it wasnt ALL bad

Yes, well, this thread applies to sweet pulls. Not anything pulls.

Anyway, there were 2 Phantom Darkness packs left. I bought both. Goblin Zombie, Beginning of the End 8). FIRST PACK EVER!!!!!! I got thousand Dragon. But I didn't know it was rare. When I found out it was rare, took it to school to show it off, lost it :(.

Well, in my first duelist tin, I pulled a Cyber Dragon, and I think some other good cards. Man, I had been hoping for a cydra out of that tin.

One time I went to wal-mart and bought the Jaden/Chazz SE pack, and in one of my Jaden packs, I pulled an Elemental Hero Steam Healer. I was also hoping for that.

One time I bought a PTDN SE and pulled a DAD. Man, I wanted him to be in there, and in my second pack of PTDN in that SE, I wanted it to be Armageddon Knight, and there it was. After DAD, I was thinking that there wouldn't be any other holos in there.

Another time, I went into KB Toys and bought 1 pack of Jaden Yuki 1, and I pulled a super rare Elemental Hero Flame Wingman.

Well, one time I bought a STON SE, and pulled Air Neos.

In my first pack of TAEV, I pulled a Desert Twister.

My first pack of Jaden Yuki 3 I pulled an Evil Hero Infernal Prodigy.

In my first pack of PTDN, I pulled a faded name misprint of Rainbow Dark Dragon.

In a pack of FOTB, I pulled an ultimate rare Topaz Tiger.

In a FOTB SE, I pulled an ultimate rare Rare Value. (At the time, I was working on a Crystal Beast deck.

Archived