I'MA FIRE MA TURBO CANNON!!! [DISC]

[align=center]

400px-TurboCannonANPR-EN-SR-1E.jpg

"Turbo Rocket" + 1 or more non-Tuner monster

Once per turn' date=' you can destroy 1 face-up monster on the field, and inflict damage to its controller equal to half of its ATK.[/quote']

[/align]

I searched and didn't see any topics about it. Before you say "it sucks, move on" I already know that it's an ok synchro with a specific Tuner, but the main reason I made the thread is to get ideas of how to make a deck based around it work.

When it destroys a monster and inflicts dmg, it is off of it's ATK at that moment, not the original ATK, so you could pump up your opponent's monster and then inflict big dmg. Bit risky, but it's free burn. Sure it relies on your opponenet to have a strong monster, but that's what Grinder Golem and Lava Golem are for :D

Discuss

@TC: This card is a Proton Cannon

Turbo Booster + Turbo Rocket + This + Morphtronic Deck = Possible?

I like this card. It would be good with Mist Body. An indestructible Beat-Stick

For me' date=' it would be Turbo Rocket + Tuningware/Darksea Rescue

Also: Synchro Summon this in defence position -> Mist Body

EDIT:

This card is just full of untapped potential in decks 8)

The only "Flaw"(if you would call it that) is that its Tuner-Specific, and requires you to run level 1s.

*cough*MyIRL*cough*

Turbo Rocket on the Field (Or Special Summon him) + Grinder Golem (summon this turn in defense mode)

You have a token for the synchro summon and you can first hit your Rocket into the golem (You: -300, Other: -1500) and then synchro summon for another -1500 for your oppenent and destroying Grinder

Turbo Rocket on the Field (Or Special Summon him) + Grinder Golem (summon this turn in defense mode)

You have a token for the synchro summon and you can first hit your Rocket into the golem (You: -300' date=' Other: -1500) and then synchro summon for another -1500 for your oppenent and destroying Grinder

[/quote']

I thank you for that tip :D I'm also glad I'm not the only one that thought of Nightmare Archfiends. Unfortunatly, you need a way to stop them from attacking, but then I assume the deck would revolve around that.

Turbo Booster + Turbo Rocket + This + Morphtronic Deck = Possible?

I like this card. It would be good with Mist Body. An indestructible Beat-Stick

seen someone run this at my lolocals 2 weeks ago' date=' its not as good as it would seem. ur better of with Morphtronic OTK/Synchro.

[/quote']

i made a Deck out of this. Focused a lot on gaining LP an Getting Key advantages from Turbo Cannon's Effect

Stumbling stall with lots of anti-battle damage. Could make a good burner if you didn't have to rely on the opponent so much.

Lava and Grinder Golem don't like being ignored D:

Those two still need you to rely on your opponent too. Vicious claw would be a decent tech. I know there's a monster that suicides and i'm pretty sure you can spam it.

Grinder just requires they not have a full fiels and Lava requires them to have atleast 2 monsters... how often are those not fulfilled?

those are both frequent, but they're all one shots so if you get held up by 1 effect you lost your 1500 burn. I feel this deck would be too slow. I'm not considering this for tournament use but there's tournament slow, fun-slow, and annoying-slow. I feel thiswould be annoying-slow.

Archived