duel acedemy fate of the world (only 21 may join)

asuma181

ight and darkness dragon is one monster he has 2800 double summon lets you summon twice oh here is my dragons effect/This card cannot be Special Summoned. While this card is face-up on the field, its Attribute is also treated as DARK. When a Spell or Trap Card is activated, or the effect of an Effect Monster is activated, that activation is negated and this card loses 500 ATK and DEF. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 monster in your Graveyard. Then destroy all cards you control, and Special Summon that monster.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my dragon negates all effects he destroys your monster

no, no, no, you said it stops effects, and loses 500 ATK every time it does, well, I lowered its ATK by 1000, and it had 2800, then I summond slte warrior, wich has 1900, and then attack, your monster says nothing about stopping attacks.

oh well draw i play masuleum of the emporer then pay 2000 life points to summon my felgrand dragon and set two face downs now dragon crush him

cards this post

felgrand dragon

8 stars

attack/2800

defence/2800

effect/This card cannot be Special Summoned except from the Graveyard and only if it was sent there from the field. When this card is Special Summoned, select 1 monster in your Graveyard. This card gains ATK equal to the Level of that monster x 200.

masuleum of the emporer

feild spell

effect/Both players can Normal Summon or Set monsters without Tribute(s) by paying 1000 Life Points x the number of monsters needed to Tribute Summon them.

oh well draw i play masuleum of the emporer then pay 2000 life points to summon my felgrand dragon and set two face downs now dragon crush him

cards this post

felgrand dragon

8 stars

attack/2800

defence/2800

effect/This card cannot be Special Summoned except from the Graveyard and only if it was sent there from the field. When this card is Special Summoned' date=' select 1 monster in your Graveyard. This card gains ATK equal to the Level of that monster x 200.

masuleum of the emporer

feild spell

effect/Both players can Normal Summon or Set monsters without Tribute(s) by paying 1000 Life Points x the number of monsters needed to Tribute Summon them.

[/quote']

Oh, okay, you actiated My trap, Sakuretsu Armor, Your Dragon is destroyed! Burn!

Archived