duel acedemy fate of the world (only 21 may join)

asuma181

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanxs now i play premature burial i get his effect i choose my light and darkness in my graveyard and he becomes 4400 attack and i set a card go

I draw, I play mad dog of darkness in face-up attack position, then I activate "Ultimate offoring". I play Impachi. then I use Ultimate offorings effect again and tribute impachi and mad dog for blue-eyes white dragon. I then play megamorph on my blue-eyes. He now has 6000 ATK(ultimate offering makes me lose 500 every time I summond a monster by its effect, i summond 2, you have lost 800 due to ultimate offering, I have lost 1000.) I give new meaning to the word PWN on your dragon! You have 1600 Life points left! I have 3000.

Wait hold up, i'm gonna do my turn again, I just noticed that you have payed 2000 lp to summon your dragon and you payed 800 to play premature burial! well, I'm gonna redo my turn, but i'm shuffleing my deck. okay? so you have 1200 LP at the start of my turn. So this is how it's gonna go

Like before, I have slate warrior out, and 2 cards face-down. I draw, and then I play pot of greed, and as a chain, i activate ultimate offering. I draw 2 more cards, then I play luster dragon, then use ultimate offering, and play Blazing impachi. then I use ultimate offering again, and as long as we are useing created cards, I sacrifice my impachi and luster for my pericing flame dragon!

8a3bt6u.jpg

I use it's effect, and attack you directly! you had 1200 and this has 3000, thus killing you!

Wait hold up' date=' i'm gonna do my turn again, I just noticed that you have payed 2000 lp to summon your dragon and you payed 800 to play premature burial! well, I'm gonna redo my turn, but i'm shuffleing my deck. okay? so you have 1200 LP at the start of my turn. So this is how it's gonna go

Like before, I have slate warrior out, and 2 cards face-down. I draw, and then I play pot of greed, and as a chain, i activate ultimate offering. I draw 2 more cards, then I play luster dragon, then use ultimate offering, and play Blazing impachi. then I use ultimate offering again, and as long as we are useing created cards, I sacrifice my impachi and luster for my pericing flame dragon!

[img']http://i16.tinypic.com/8a3bt6u.jpg[/img]

I use it's effect, and attack you directly! you had 1200 and this has 3000, thus killing you!

omg dude your a genious lol, but your sig is to big lol =)

Archived