Anyone going to SJC Columbus?

Guest Chaos Pudding

I know Nate is going, but he's coming from the opposite direction. If anyone is going and is coming by Lima/Ada Ohio, drop me a PM. I can pitch in for gas and stuff.

Anyways, discuss SCJ Columbus.

I'm going, but not to partaking in the tournament, because i dont have the time. its my best friends Bday party that day, if it wasn't i would join. Kinda sad they got rid of the Tag Team tournaments =/ me and my friend had 2 Chain Burn Decks ready to go.

I would give ya one if I could go in the first place =(

on an off-topic note' date=' what card is the "giant card" I can't find pics of any past events =/

[/quote']

They dont tell u till the event. last Attack of the giant card was Armour Master u got, i think it was a 5inby5in monster card then the real card its self.

Its a 1 on 1, Match, single illumination.

Edit: Chaos i would give u a ride but im bussing there =/ sorry. im not driving to SJC with 700 ppl on average going too.

I'm going' date=' but not to partaking in the tournament, because i dont have the time. its my best friends Bday party that day, if it wasn't i would join. Kinda sad they got rid of the Tag Team tournaments =/ me and my friend had 2 Chain Burn Decks ready to go.

I would give ya one if I could go in the first place =(

on an off-topic note, what card is the "giant card" I can't find pics of any past events =/

They dont tell u till the event. last Attack of the giant card was Armour Master u got, i think it was a 5inby5in monster card then the real card its self.

Its a 1 on 1, Match, single illumination.

Edit: Chaos i would give u a ride but im bussing there =/ sorry. im not driving to SJC with 700 ppl on average going too.

awwwww... i want one.....

Archived